cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S3 Reservation Thread.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

So Rogers just at 12PM today opened up the reservation& pre orders for new customers & existing customers as well. I for one will reserve it in just a bit.

I would like to know who reservered it & what is your number & Status. Keep posting your number & status when it changes to let everyone know what is going on & all. Also the release date is set for June 20th like every other carrier is saying.

I want this to be the only thread for the Reservation of the S3 on here so we do not have so many threads.

& Go:)

***edited labels***

432 REPLIES 432

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Reservation Thread.

cjheeg
I Plan to Stick Around

The will charge you $35 for an administration fee and swap your sim card.

cjheeg
I Plan to Stick Around

I am getting cranky!

Pebble Blue 16GB Galaxy S III Pebble Blue 16GB

Position :      15

Re: Samsung Galaxy SO Reservation Thread.

cjheeg
I Plan to Stick Around

The Future Shop has some accessories in store in you are looking for a screen protector or a case.

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-ca/case-finder.aspx?icmp=ilc_cam-110505-casefinder-pdp&phoneBrand=For%20...

PeterLTE
I Plan to Stick Around

No, they will NOT charge you an administration fee, unless, of course, you are not already with Rogers, and you want to set-up a new account/phone/data package.

All they will do is simply swap your SIM card, if your card is not already an LTE card.  If it's already an LTE card, then you're set.

Peter

P.S.  If they want to charge you an admin fee, speak to the manager.  They're not supposed to do this if you already have a plan with them.

cjheeg
I Plan to Stick Around

I hope that you are correct  that will be $35 to the good.

Gs3

Clodio4
I Plan to Stick Around
Why still no released date on rogers pre order?

PeterLTE
I Plan to Stick Around

FINALLY!

My pre-order now says IN PROGRESS.

I'm sure it will ship today for arrival at the store tomorrow.

Phew!

Peter

pontiacgagt
I Plan to Stick Around

#2 for a White 32Gb  still sitting at OPEN.  

**edited for content**

Mumps
I Plan to Stick Around
That's really odd... Yesterday I was 170 for 32GB Blue and right now I am "In Progress" I hope they ship yours soon 😞

YESSS!!! I was about 312 or so for the 16gb blue, and now am in progress.

If I actually see this thing tomorrow........ so excited.

Good luck to all my fellow Rogers/Samsung customers slaves.

lando27
I've Been Here Awhile

I was at 572, now mine is IN PROGRESS.  16gb blue.

Order Information

Shipping process has begun. Additional changes cannot be made. An email with shipping details has been/will be sent to you.

Clodio4
I Plan to Stick Around

Status still open ,,,, number 6 marble white 32g

SwordFish99
I Plan to Stick Around

It would appear that all the blue ones are being cleared first as I don't see anyone with White saying they are in progress. I am 32G white also and still at Open.

Evanub
I Plan to Stick Around

I was #104 for the 16GB Blue about an hour ago this morning and now I am in progress.  Woohoo! 🙂

jaydee77ca
I Plan to Stick Around

My 16 GB white is down to #40 now (from 61) but still listed as Open.  If I remember the Galaxy S2 launch the store didn't actually call me about my reserved unit until like a week after it was launched.  I hope the GS3 is not the same.

jaydee77ca
I Plan to Stick Around

@SwordFish99 wrote:

It would appear that all the blue ones are being cleared first as I don't see anyone with White saying they are in progress. I am 32G white also and still at Open.

Yup, I think you're right.  My wife's 16 GB blue was #531 yesterday but is now In Progress.

RitchieD
I Plan to Stick Around

32gb Blue IN PROGRESS

32db White OPEN #9

From Rogers FAQ:

If your status is "open," your reservation has been made and we are awaiting product from our supplier. At this time you can change your pick-up location, contact email address or cancel your reservation.
      If your status is "cancelled," your reservation has been cancelled and your reservation fee will be credited back to your account.
      If your status is "in progress," we have begun the shipment process and you will not be able to edit or cancel your reservation any longer. The next email you will get will be the one that confirms shipment to the store you chose.
      If your status is "shipped" your device has left our warehouse and is on its way to the store you chose.

Evanub
I Plan to Stick Around
Well that's irritating.. so we're all getting hyped up about "IN PROGRESS" when it doesn't really mean anything. Now I have to keep refreshing in hopes of seeing "SHIPPED"

polishpat
I Plan to Stick Around
i am #1 on 32gb white waiting list and grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr im still open

ryerye
I've Been Here Awhile

#28 16G blue yesterday and "In Progress" now.  about time.

cjheeg
I Plan to Stick Around

I called the rogers store and the manager told me that they had their shipment of Galaxy SIII phones.  What is happening is that they are shipped to the store that you ordered in bulk.

Galaxy S III Pebble Blue 16GB