Samsung Galaxy S3 Reservation Thread.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Reservation Thread.

Well, first off I am #19 for the 16G White SIII. Sad to hear about the delay. But stoked to get this Phone. Though the phone part of it is probably the least of the features I will use on this bad boy.  I have been an Iphone user up to this point and Apple is doing nothing to keep me interested. I am finding it way to boring and blah. Watching videos and reading up on this phone has got me more excited then a woman reading 50 Shades of Grey. Watching a review on androidnz.net. amazed me. The guy using a Nintendo ROM on the device, hooks a N64 controller to it and then hooks the phone up to his flat screen and BOOM, has a gaming system! Sweet. Just one of the many things that has made me want to skip my iphone 4 across a lake like a stone!

See you soon SIII, see you soon!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Funny you mention a woman reading 50 shades of grey. My wife picked up the first book and let's just say she's been very very friendly lately 😉
She's gonna lose me to this phone for a few days though.
I Plan to Stick Around

My wife has just finished reading all 3 of them...... I think I may have to write that author a thank you card! hahaha

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Guys please stay on topic. I made this thread ONLY for the Galaxy S3 Reservation thread. Thanks.
I Plan to Stick Around

Holy cow, I didn't know it could do all that. Mighty impressive. Just reinforces to me that iPhones are for everyone but Android is for tinkerers.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Androids are also for everyone as well. Everyone has their own taste in phones & OS & some people just go on the bandwagon & get phones that others have.

Anyways on topic. Has anyone gotten lower on the #? Let us know.
I've Been Here Awhile

Does anyone know if Dropbox will be coming with the S3?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

As from what Samsung Canada said, All canadian carriers will give you 50GB of DropBox storage for free. This is what Samsung Canada said.
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks very much.  Has Rogers confirmed the revised release date?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

No not yet. Rogers does not give any info like that out until the day before or day of release. This has happened with many phones they release.

The only time we will know is like i said a day or 2 before from Rogers or if any info gets leaked out to MobileSyrup or other tech blog sites.