Samsung Galaxy S3 Reservation Thread.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Reservation Thread.

You are position 200 in general around Canada.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Oh 🙂 Okay, thank you!

Highlighted
I've Been Around

The wife and I are #77 and #78 for a 16gb pebble blue. 

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

340 For the 16gb blue. Used to be 201 for the 32gb blue, but want the phone closer to release date and the whole 32gb blue global stock issue has been pissing me off haha!

Anybody got some idea, understanding, or opinions on my chances of getting this bad boy on day 1?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@polishpat wrote:

#1 Marble White 32gb!!! I hope they do like last year (for i727) and give the phone away for free to the 5 first customers to pre-order

One thing is for sure, i'll get my GS3 before i get ICS on my SG2 LTE

Well that would certainly be a nice surprise.  I'm #5 on the white 16Gb. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I am #13 on the list for a White 16gig S3. But the closer we get to release date the more reservations I have.\

If Rogers is taking this much time to release ICS for my S2, and not responding to queries about it, will they be just and bad in customer services and prompt firmware updates for the S3 too? If Google releases Jelly bean like they say they will later this year, when can I expect to see that become available for my S3? With this kind of track record, I am more and more thinking of waiting for the slew of Nexus devices google will be releasing, and just buying one of those, and not on contract to Rogers!

Rogers is going to lose my wife and I

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I'm not a Rogers customer yet. On the phone the Rogers rep told me that I should wait until next week when the SG3 is released and then order it over the phone instead of preording online. The one benefit he mentioned is that he would be able to credit me a month free to offset the activation charge.

The month credit is nice but will it mean that I won't be able to get an S3 as fast as if I preordered it?

Right now if I preorder the 2gb plan is $57.13 in Manitoba. Is there a possiblity that this will change the day the S3 is released?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

#13 for 32GB Pebble Blue.

Started at #17 an hour after reservations opened up, but the climb has plateaued over the past week. 😞

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

#10 32gb white
#22 32gb blue

I'm upgrading both phones early. Currently 2 1/2 years complete on 3 year contract with Sony x10. Its been a great phone but time for better upgrade. Excited about SGS3.

White for her and blue for him.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm #63 for a white 16GB model.  Started at 80 or so.  This is the first time I've reserved a device so can I expect a call from the store when they get the stock or do I just drop in when they open on the 20th?