Samsung Galaxy S3 Reservation Thread.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Reservation Thread.

Its not only Rogers tho. You guys think that Rogers is really bad but none of you really look at how Bell / Telus / Virgin & others do the same exact thing. Fido does not even have this & makes you buy the phone outright or cancel the contract & re do another one.

All the carriers in Canada do the same exact thing. Its sad tho.

Yea they used to give the $35 credit a lot years ago but recently like you said they stopped it because they noticed they needed that money lol.
I'm Here A Lot

anyone know a release date yet:)

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Most carriers are saying around June 20th. No one will know the real date until a few days before OR someone leaks out a image showing the date.
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm #6 for 16GB Marble White

1. I don't mind the dual core, as the benchmarks for the S4 are phenomenal anyways.

2. I'm excited to hear that we are getting 2GB of RAM!

3. This phone will still be about 2x or more better in performance than the S2 so... yes it's more awesome.

Someone put me in stasis and wake me up when the phone is released, please! The wait is killing me ><

I've Been Around

#128 for 32GB Pebble blue.
I Plan to Stick Around

#143 for marble white 16G!
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

#92 Pebble Blue 16GB.

Anyone know how to find out how much this will actually cost?
I've Been Around

Yes same! I dont know where everyone is getting these preorders done, but I want to get one ordered as well.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Alright. So the pre orders are done for new customers & for Rogers customers.

For new Customers that want to get the phone with Rogers, you will need to go here: https://www.rogers.com/web/content/samsung-galaxy-iii?cm_sp=wireless-post-_-galaxy-s3-en-0512-_-slot...

For Rogers customers, They need to sign into their Rogers account. Once you are in your account, look in the middle of the page. You will see a red button saying " Device Reservation". Click on that & look for Samsung Galaxy S3. Reserve it to the store you want it too & you are done..

Also whoever wants to know the Rogers prices, i was right. Rogers is offering it for this price

- Samsung Galaxy S3 16GB ( Both colors = $159.99 on 3yr term
-Samsung Galaxy S3 32GB ( both colors) = $209.99 on 3yr term.

This is on the page i just posted ontop for new customers. For current Rogers customer, if you will do a upgrade, you will see a extra $50 charge ontop of the phone price BUT they will give you a $50 rebate coupon to send it & get that back.
I've Been Around

I reserved a 32Gb Pebble Blue on Wednesday and here's where I placed on the list:

Wednesday June 6 #90

Thursday June 7 #89

Friday June 8 #188

WHAT?!

.Anybody have any idea what's going on? I thought we were supposed to move UP the list, not DOWN.