Samsung Galaxy S3 Reservation Thread.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Reservation Thread.

I would like to know too. Have been waiting for my s3 for almost a month now

I'm a Trusted Advisor

I would like to know the same info as well BUT Rogers will not say anything. I called tech support to swap out my S3 that does no turn on. I called them last Monday on Oct 22nd. They told me the order went threw BUT the device is on back order. I got a email on Thursday & one this morning saying the:

" Further to our recent Hardware Order Update, please note that your Samsung GALAXY S III 16GB Blue, ROGERSSIMLTE LTE SIM FOR ROGERS, is on back order.

We will ship the back ordered item as soon as it becomes available and will send you an email with a tracking number and courier details when your order leaves our warehouse."

This is the second email i got in 5 days.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Yeah. I've been getting the same email every 2 days since the end of September. Getting tierd of waiting. It's a pain using a busted iPhone that looses reception and cant hear the person on the other end. I don't want to fix it again, If I apparently have a s3 coming