Samsung Galaxy S3 – Latest speculations and rumors

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 – Latest speculations and rumors

does any one know what the S3 will cost with contract and without contract at Rogers?  Last I heard it would be 150.00 with 3 year contract but Rogers says they are not sure yet as the phone is not released at this time 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

https://www.rogers.com/web/content/samsung-galaxy-iii?cm_sp=wireless-post-_-galaxy-s3-en-0512-_-slot...

Also whoever wants to know the Rogers price. Rogers is offering it for this price

-Samsung GalaxyS3 16GB (Both colors = $159.99 on 3yr term -Samsung Galaxy S3 32GB ( bothq colors) = $209.99 on 3yr term.

This is on the page i just posted ontop for new customers. For current Rogers customer, if you will do a upgrade,you will see a extra $50 charge ontop of the phone price BUT they will give you a $50 rebatecoupon to send it& get that back.

Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

@Meowmix wrote:

https://www.rogers.com/web/content/samsung-galaxy-iii?cm_sp=wireless-post-_-galaxy-s3-en-0512-_-slot...

Also whoever wants to know the Rogers price. Rogers is offering it for this price

-Samsung GalaxyS3 16GB (Both colors = $159.99 on 3yr term -Samsung Galaxy S3 32GB ( bothq colors) = $209.99 on 3yr term.

This is on the page i just posted ontop for new customers. For current Rogers customer, if you will do a upgrade,you will see a extra $50 charge ontop of the phone price BUT they will give you a $50 rebatecoupon to send it& get that back.

They can keep it lol. I'll take my unlocked, unbranded, international, Exynos quad core GS3 over the NA one.