Samsung Galaxy Note - Rogers, you gotta grab this one!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note - Rogers, you gotta grab this one!

So did anyone get the phone today? If so did you get it from the reservation system?.
I Plan to Stick Around

I was told yesterday by a Rogers Rep that you can get the Note via upgrade eligibility.

I Plan to Stick Around

I picked up my Note yesterday.  I reserved it a couple of weeks ago.  Beautiful phone.  At first the phone was a little overwhelming due to it's size but now that I am used to it, I love it.  I would have a hard time going back to a phone that is smaller.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

That is good to hear. I might buy this phone later on when the price goes lower & all. Its hard to use it as a phone tho to be honest. I have tried it out for a month or so & never could have been able to put it on my ear & act like its a phone.

Amazing phone no the less.
I'm a Reliable Contributor

@Meowmix wrote:
That is good to hear. I might buy this phone later on when the price goes lower & all. Its hard to use it as a phone tho to be honest. I have tried it out for a month or so & never could have been able to put it on my ear & act like its a phone.

Amazing phone no the less.

I saw one today and played with it for 10 minutes. Amazing piece of technology but a bit too big for my hands. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Agreed. For someone to have this they need big hands. I am not able to fit it in my pocket nor use it as a phone. Its amazing to have & play around with tho.
I'm a Reliable Contributor

@Meowmix wrote:
Agreed. For someone to have this they need big hands. I am not able to fit it in my pocket nor use it as a phone. Its amazing to have & play around with tho.

I agree with you Smiley LOL I believe they (Samsung) should have advertised it as a tablet-phone instead of a hybrid. A case would add more bulk to it unless they make a slim case with a good grip. Still too big for your average hands. I'd be scared of dropping it.

I Plan to Stick Around

My hands are far from big and I am loving this phone.  Best phone I've ever had.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Glad to hear you like it. I don't have big hands either and played with the phone a few times to get a feel for it and while it is indeed big I like it.

Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats