Samsung Galaxy Note - Rogers, you gotta grab this one!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Samsung Galaxy Note - Rogers, you gotta grab this one!

I realize there's no point in asking Rogers whether or not they will be offering the Galaxy Note at this time, as the phone is at least 2 months away from release... so all I can do at this point is BEG.

Please. Please please please. Make it happen. BEFORE Bell adds this to their 'Superphone' line-up.

This thing is LTE. You're going to need more LTE devices. This could be that differentiating device top-tier carriers like yourself need to have in your portfolio.

Not going to bother with the specs here, as they're widely avaialble on the web... but this phone is EXACTLY what many users who aren't afraid of larger phone sizes want.

Anyone else out there as excited about this device as I am?

***edited labels***

I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note - Rogers, you gotta grab this one!

Yes... I'd also like one of those but then I'm the type that would carry  a 7" tablet if it could be used as a phone.

I Plan to Stick Around

I would def buy one!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

I would but if Rogers does not get it & bell does then i am jumping ship. Rogers needs new devices.. Its time they invest in that.

I've Been Around

I NEED THIS ROGERS ! I heard a rumor about the samsung glide coming to rogers, but this is much more elegant. I mean I have a 7 inch tab, but this would fit in my pocket a lot less tightly, and I would no longer have to look into buying one of those inductive pens to be used it capacitive screens. 

I Plan to Stick Around

I would really like if Rogers add this to their line up too. I would definitely consider it. I am an avid reader so it would work perfectly for me.

I've Been Around

I agree Rogers needs this phone.

I am a Dell Streak owner.  I love the form factor, but unfortunately the Streak was a first attempt by Dell and I have had many errors ( in fact this is my 4th Streak ).  Dell has dropped the device.  Samsung has a long history of maing great android devices and the Galaxy Note looks to be an incredible replacement for the failing Dell Streak.  

They are even of simliar size.  The Galaxy Note is slightly short, slightly wider, and slightly thinner then the Streak.  This means it fits in the same pocket. 

I for one plan on getting the Samsung Galaxy Note as my next phone, reguardless of carrier.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

My contract is coming due after 3 long years on a rickety old htc-dream.

If Rogers does not have this, I'm gone.

Very simple.

I've spent 3 years not being able to use 3G on my phone because it doesn't receive calls when 3G is enabled (their amazing fix for this was "just enable use only 2G".. yea, thanks for selling me a 3G phone that can't do 3G, jackasses.)

I don't need an excuse to leave Rogers, but if they have the Galaxy Note, it will be an excuse to stay.

So sad the state of our mobile providers 😞

I Plan to Stick Around

Count me in as someone who would buy one!

It's a toss up between the Nexus Prime or the Galaxy Note for me.

Don't care for iPhone 5.

I have to leave this here. 🙂

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfMmMrUwRnI
I've Been Around

Galaxy Note ....GOGOGO!!!!!!!!!!!