Samsung Galaxy Note Edge

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Edge

Hello Fraserdouglas

Unfortunately there is no rumour or release date for the Note 5. They usually release them in October. Also this thread is about the Note EDGE..
neenus
I Plan to Stick Around

note 5?? we are still talking about a product that they unveiled last year that we can't get our hands on yet and there is a new phone coming out already?? Technology is moving pretty fast I tell ya

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello neenus

Unfortunately they never said a solid date for Canada. They only said "2015". Also blame Samsung Canada for that as well. It seemed that either they had issues with the carriers getting it or they didn't want it here.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello eveyone

As per Best Buy they just started taking pre orders. This means carriers should start taking pre orders /reservation as of tomorrow January 27th. Now pricing and release date isn't available from what Mobilesyrup said as well.
neenus
I Plan to Stick Around

Hello Meowix,

That is pretty good news but I still don't see anything on niether best buy nor rogers websites maybe wait until the 27th... where did you get this news from? thanks for the update anyway

neenus
I Plan to Stick Around

actually I just found the link see below for anybody that's interested:

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/category/samsung-galaxy-note/samsung-galaxy-note-edge.aspx

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello neenus

Its on Mobilesyrup and on best buy site as u showed.

http://mobilesyrup.com/2015/01/25/samsung-galaxy-note-edge-coming-to-rogers-and-bell/
Jaccccsan
I've Been Here Awhile

only charcoal grey????

No white????

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jacccsan

Unfortunately it only seems like the it. Maybe white will come after
Jaccccsan
I've Been Here Awhile

i saw only dark charcoal grey available in rogers reservation..... any news on WHITE??