Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mike3023
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

Rogerlebo wrote:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Toronto Dominion mobile payment works with my new Galaxy Note 4. Incredible!

Yesterday, I switched from Galaxy Note 3 to Galaxy Note 4.

With my Galaxy Note 3, I paid at Tim Hortons, Staples, Mcdo, . . .

So, my SIM NFC was properly configured in my Galaxy Note 3.

Yesterday, Rogers rep transferred my SIM NFC from my Galaxy Note 3 to my new Galaxy Note 4.

This morning, I paid at McDo with my new Galaxy Note 4 even if the Galaxy Note 4 is not in the list of eligible phones of Toronto Dominion.

And it worked fine! Wow!

P.S. With my Galaxy Note3, I paid also with CIBC and Desjardins. But, it no longer works with my Galaxy Note 4 for CIBC and Desjardins. So, Toronto Dominion is the best!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rogerlebo

I have the setup setup as you,  successfully was usuing TD mobile app payment with cc on my Note 3 but will not work on my Note 4 says your device is not compaitable.

I can use Rogers suretap wallet payment no problem, but TD is not working for me?? Didi you uninstall and reinstall TD app to work??

RZM
I Plan to Stick Around

I got the SHIPPED - CLOSED confirmation yesterday and was provided with a tracking number. I checked on UPS several times since and there's nothing that indicates UPS registers the tracking number. I wonder what is happening since there has been no update on either the Rogers Business Reservation website and/or the UPS website? I am anticipating for the Note 4 to arrive on Tuesday! Smiley Sad

MKC91
I Plan to Stick Around

Ahh... I missed using a stylus from my Treo 650 days!  

I debating between a normal screen protector and a tempered glass one which I didn't even existed until recently.

Any thougts on this?  I think I am sold on the Spiegen Neo Hybrid.  

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Garyfaifai

Yes u can!!
Westcoast604
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix:

Thanks for clearing that all up... I guess the link I used, to get to the reservation page from my corporate account just went straight to the part of ordering an Iconic phone. Not sure how someone is supposed to know ICONIC means the iphone 6 unless they are constantly reading all the ROGERS promotional material as you do. I don't really care about the speaker... it's just the principle. 

I am generally happy with Rogers - (Friendly staff, good coverage, NHL GameCentre ...) but it's stupid things like this and the whole reservations system that really makes me question things. If my monthly plan wasn't so amazing I'd def be looking around for other options. 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Westcoast604

No believe me i know..I would think the same if u didn't read all the Rogers promotions or haha idea of it. Agreed with the comment about the reservation system. I have said it many times as well.
Westcoast604
I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone ordering a new phone via the business reservation system, do you have any tracking information yet from UPS. My tracking ID has been in the system since Saturday at 1pm, but it has not yet been scanned by UPS. Seeing as most pickups are finished by about 5pm, I was hoping that the parcel would have been scanned by now as picked up so that I have a chance of receiving it tomorrow. Patiently waiting....

Westcoast.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Westcoast604

They are most likely picking it up today and shipping it out for tomorrow delivery. Remember UPS doesnt pick anything up on the weekend. Rogers just created the shipping label until UPS picks it up later tonight. U won't see anything until 10-11pm tonight.
Roglebo
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Mike3023!

On my Galaxy Note 3, I used to pay with only 2 steps with TD « Always on » payment mode:

1. take my phone out of my pocket (I do not even have to open the case of the phone)

2. hold the back of my phone in front of the merchant’s terminal

And it was paid!

So, I did not have to open the screen and  I did not have to start the application and I did not have to enter a password.

On my Galaxy Note 4, I installed TD application but I have not yet pressed the button “TD Mobile Payment” because I do not need to start the application in order to pay.

I think I will get the message “Your device is incompatible” if I press the button “TD Mobile Payment”.

TD mobile payment works very well on my Galaxy Note 4  with TD « Always on » payment mode.

Bonne journée!

RZM
I Plan to Stick Around

Its being shipped by UPS standard. Wonder how long that would take? It says order processed: ready for UPS.