Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

Hello MKC91

Most likely the 32GB model will be coming to Canada as we have seen in previous models from Samsung. The reason being is because it does have a SD card slot so Rogers or any carrier for that matter don't want to offer the 64GB model and not sell for instance.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thats the one good thing about Samsung vs Apple.  You can just put your own storage in VS having to pay $100 for every storage upgrade level like iPhones.  I got the Note 3 last year and it comes with the 32GB and I bought a 64GB class 10 for $48.99.  Way cheaper this way.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello charlo1108 

Agreed. Although rumors and leaks have been suggesting that the new iPhone will have 128GB model which i am sure it will come out but with a hefty price tag.  

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Im sure the 128gb smaller size will be $100 more then the 64gb which will put the phone at over $500.. and then if you want the bigger one, thats probably at least another $100 more so now you're looking at over $600 for the phone + tax which will take you to over $700 and thats for an UPGRADE.. and dont forget how its all by tab now so you can't renew until your bloody tab is done or you have early upgrade fees on top of that, which is still 3 years for corporate..  ridiculous

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello charlo1108 

Do remember that it's been leaked the 16GB might not even come on the news phones and the 32GB might be standard as they planned.  Who knows..  

Anyways hopefully we get a color choice with the the Note 4! Specs are good but rather have water-resistant on the device. Why did Samsung take that and USB 3.0 out i will never understand 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello everyonel

It seems that the Note 4 will be coming early October this year just like the Note 3 came last year ( October 4th). Reports from mobile syrup have said this. No color or price has been leaked out yet.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

The Note 4 would be great but I am interested in the Note Edge. I hope Rogers is fighting toothe and nail for the rights to sell it. It's the one I am interested with. I imagine Samsung wants to wait and see when Apple launches their "product" and go head to head. Here's hoping.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Celticcurse

Samsung Canada then selfs said it most likely won't come to Canada at all. So even if the carriers try, it's up to Samsung to do it.

I do want to see the Note Edge but then again there is alot of people and early reviews of the side might be great and all but if u drop it on that side it most likely will fail and crack. It could be wrong but it seems so.

The Note 4 is interesting but lacks of things they should have added.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Hi Meowmix,

Good points however any of these new phones get dropped and they will shatter. The new iPhones announced today will need some serious protection. It would be a shame if Samsung Canada held it back (I know they said maybe which means probably carrier exclusive). The US carriers are all carrying it so makes sense for one our carriers to get it, otherwise there will be some cross border buying lol. The Edge looks great however the Note 4 looks great too. It's ashamed the Apple folks get their new toys first and we get ours later even when our new Note was announced earlier (wierd). Come on Rogers and Samsung I want my Note Edge.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Celticcurse

No i agree all devices break but seeing as the side of the device is glass, it's easier to break. Hopefully Samsung Canada brings it down here and we are able to have it!