Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

I'm just going to go tomorrow morning and try to pick up my precious. I think we should have the rights to pay outright or not. Why should the dealer have the right to choose if he/she sells it for a new contract ? As long as they have in stock and we have a line with rogers , we should have the rights to pay outright or renew our contract ? no?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Note Series

i called rogers a few days ago and weighed out my options for upgrading/buying the phone out and the rep that i had talked to told me when i go to pick up my reserved device on friday that it should be no problem to buy it out.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Just called my store in Markham ... they dont' open until 11am (doh!).  The person who answered was quite knowledgable, asked me to come on Friday to pick up, verified that I was able to upgrade w/o changing my plan and "estimated" a $299 upgrade price.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I had a question about the price match, so if we buy it outright from rogers but the price is higher than bell (or other carriers) then can we still do a price match?? or you can only price match the ones with two year contract? 

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Just found a WirelessWave store in downtown Toronto that has has a sign for Note 4's for $329 with Rogers.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello hello23

Unfortunately the price match is ONLY for 2 year terms. I posted it a few pages back
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Funny things......

Bell has the Note 4 on contract for $ 299 and outright purchase for $799

Rogers has just put up the outright purchase price " as low as" $749. Although Rogers has not posted the contract price on their site, retailers are showing Rogers price to be $329.

I have no idea what " as low as " means as the device only comes in one configuration / price point. Why is everything a mystery with Rogers.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Just got off the phone with Loyalty and probably had one of the best conversations with customer service.

Getting my plan essentially the exact same just less data that I don't use, reducing my early upgrade fee $75, waiving my service fee and price matching Bell. Will only be paying $500 tomorrow instead of going outright.

First time I have ever got off the telephone with these guys and been happy. Got my reference code for the convo already and having them email me the result of the conversation as well.

NOTE 4 you're almost mine!!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks @dillon808 Can't wait till tomorrow . my new case is ready for precious.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

what does this mean on rogers site for this phone "as low as 749". does that mean it could be more at different locations?

http://www.rogers.com/web/link/wirelessBuyFlow?forwardTo=PhoneThenPlan&productType=normal&productId_...