Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

Hello kgehring

Oh nice!! I guess they had a lot of left over and gave them to u guys as well. Indeed it was only for the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus but I guess they had to many left over to give to u. Remember only a few got it. Most never got it. So i guess they only gave it to a few. If others would like to argue abort this then remember it did say " limited supply" so if no one got one, then u don't get one lol
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I got a speaker too 🙂 So I guess the reservation ssite wasnt too misleading... although they did warn While Supplies Last" 

Now time to open the box and start playing... 

Westcoast

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Westcoast6014

As i said above.. Many did not get it & It was meant for the iPhone 6 & 6+ but thye must have had alot of them & that is why. The stores have been getting plenty of them since Sept. Each store has around 30+of those Bluetooth speakers.

At least you got it!!

Have fun with the device! 🙂

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Ouch - looks like I won't be getting my phone today after all. UPS tracking page said it was set to be delivered by 12PM - it is now 6:43 PM and the store closes at 8PM.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello LGW

Ahh that sucks! Tomorrow tho!:)
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I think they have quite a few of those speakers left. The other Galaxy Note 4 they sent me also has that speaker. They accidentally processed two orders for my account, don't ask me why, and I ended up receiving two of them (Of course I'm returning the second one, haha).

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

User 02ngzara is me. I don't know why I've got two different accounts, weird.

Anyway, so far Note 4 is very good. Others have claimed that the battery is great but mine has yet to be confirmed. So far, I haven't had the battery life lasting more than a day like others have claimed. Is this the right thread to ask about how to optimize battery life on it? Any suggestion?

Thanks.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

A few things you can do to reserve battery life on the N4.  Mine lasted for about 2 days with my routine usage (email, twitter, linkedin, whatsapp, wechat, weather). 

- disable unnecessary bloatware to spare some system resources (by default there's about half a dozen apps from the carrier)

- enable the power saving mode (by default is off)

- disable the animations on lock screen, window, transition and animator scale

- disable touch sounds

And also a friendly reminder to download all the camera modes available for the N4.  I personally like it alot. 

Hope it helps.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Ah, so frustrating - especially since I reserved mine a long time ago and was in the #62 slot. Today my shipping took a step BACKWARDS. It went from being in the delivery process (which should have been yesterday at 12PM) back to In Transit. I chatted with a UPS rep and she said:

"I was reviewing the information and the package was scanned the last time yesterday. Unfortunately, the delivery date is already passed and an investigation process will be needed because the package could be lost. We strongly suggest that you contact your shipper to initiate the package investigation. Shippers are encouraged to report lost packages because receivers may not have all the shipment information needed to perform a thorough investigation. In addition, claim notification letters are not sent to receivers."

I then chatted with a Rogers rep and I was told to just wait until Monday and if it still hasn't been delivered, contact them. I actually pasted the UPS rep's reply to the Rogers rep and asked 3 times about it and she kept ignoring the UPS rep's comments.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello LGW

Unfortunately once the package is in UPS hands,Rogers isn't responsible for it. Its like u get loaning a phone to someone. They are responsible for it. UPS must of misplaced it for lost it while in transit. I would contact Rogers on Monday afternoon if UPS hasn't found anything and ask to speak to a manager and open a investigation. If they refuse, go and email the office of the President.