cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello everyone!. 

As we all know by now, the Galaxy Note 4 was just announced via Samsung. It's a beautiful device which offers the latest and greatest from a higher PPI screen to the fingerprint scanner and 16MP camera with a 3.1MP front camera.  

As we know all if not most carriers will offer this device.  Now i know Rogers hasn't said anything YET but i am sure they will and once they do, they will let us know about when it will be offered on the Reservation system and what the price will be on and off Contract.  

This thread is made for people that have questions about the device or when Rogers will release it and your reservation numbers when it opens up.  Please post anything about this device.  

Samsung Canada as confirmed that the Galaxy Edge might not come to Canada.  Stay tuned via Samsung Canada for that device. 

***Edited Labels.***

1,045 REPLIES 1,045

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello RZM

It means they are finalizing your order and propering it to be shipped out!

RZM
I Plan to Stick Around
@Meowmix

Hope I'll get it Monday or Tuesday? Thanks for explaining. I walked to at least 7-8 stores today and they all refused to sell me it even tho they got bunch of them in stock. I can't wait to have that in my hands soon. How has yours been?

kgehring
I'm Here A Lot

So, #6 on the list for the black Note 4 under business. When I reserved (Sept 13) there was the deal for the free blue tooth speaker still on. 

Not much action Friday on getting info on the status. Today got notice it's shipped (via UPS) and should get it in 7 business days.

Not overly impressed with Rogers handling of the entire process. As far as I'm concerned it should have been in my hands on Friday the 24th. 

Been a very long time Rogers customer (over 20 years). Monday AM there will be a very interesting conversation with Rogers.

I can wait 2 years to leave. No problem. Telus actually has much better service to my house and even Bell is better. Bottom line, poor service is a great motivator to overcome procrastination 🙂

kdg

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello kgehring

You will get it Tuesday if not Monday. It won't take 7 days. That's only if there is extreme weather or something.

i need help, rogers wont let me purchase the phone becaus...

vhuang
I've Been Here Awhile

i need help, rogers wont let me purchase the phone because i need to reserve it but it requires you to have a monthly bill, and secoundly, if i want to purchase the phone i would have to sign a contract with them. but i would want to purchase the phone out right. 

Actually UPS and I get along great. One time I ordered my new phone in the moning and got it in the late afternoon the same day.

It's just the lack of communication forthcoming from Rogers. They need to learn, good news can always wait, bad news should be communicated immediatly. In this case, even though there was an eventual admission of a foul up, it took way to long. 

Like I said, Monday will be a very interesting phone call. Looking forward to it 🙂

kdg

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello vhuang

Please don't change the title of the thread. Thank you..

As for your post. You can tell them out want it outright and they should offer u one from the walk in ones. No need to sign a contract or have a reservation.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello kgehring

That's true but the weekend nothing happens. Monday for sure u will get it unless they ship it out Monday night for tuesday. Either way u will have it 🙂

vhuang
I've Been Here Awhile

im sorry, still new to the rogers forum. ive told them that but they said i cannot. i have to reserve or buy with contract, they just wont let me. ive tried almost all my local rogers, all with the same answer. 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello vhuang

Its alright :). Hmm then what I would do is get it on a contract and the cancel the contract. You pay the same thing in the end.

vhuang
I've Been Here Awhile

but isnt there an addition fee? because im currently using the 'payasyougo' 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello vhuang

Nope I don't think u will.

NoteSeries
I Plan to Stick Around

. today to finally getting my note 4. i spent two bloody hours @ the rogers plus store . they couldnt allow me price match the phone and then use my rogers rewards point . she said its a law i have tp either price match or use point . i told her and her manager where in the . its written this law but they couldnt show me . i had to call rogers ans after directing me to several department i finally got it resolved , the loyalty department told me there is no such law and she doesnt knw why the rogers plus store couldnt do it . i had to pay at the store full price 329 plus tax minus my points and then loyalty department credited me the price match 249 videotron. i have my precious im still setting it up. ive already voided my warrenty which im proud of "rooted" i mean 🙂 restoring with titanium backup 😉 

YoniMutonji
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey NoteSeries, if it's not too much to ask, could you please send me (PM) a tutorial of how you went about uh... modifying your phone xD ??

I've always been interested in doing so, and I might finally give it a try on the Note. 

NoteSeries
I Plan to Stick Around
@YoniMutonji be sure what you are doing 🙂 check you PM box .

Westcoast604
I Plan to Stick Around
Even though your order says shipped, it just means they produced a ups label. It probably won't ship out until Monday evening as UPS doesn't do weekend pickups that I know of. That means probably a Tuesday or Wednesday arrival. It's to bad they didn't process and ship these out Thursday and hen we'd all have them Friday. Maybe the software problem delayed this?

Their whole reservation system and treatment of corporate customers needs a serious overhaul. I will be telling our administrator this week how poorly Rogers managed things... 35,000 employees with rogers plans should get better service than this I feel.

I had reserved a note 4 and it arrived at Calgary Downtown TD Square Rogers Plus.  However, they do not allow for direct purchases, and according to them it will be 2 months before they allow it.

They have the upgrade for $329, but refused to price match to $299, saying that price match doesn't start until 2 weeks into release.

If I had upgraded (for $329) they would also have to cancell my plan as it is not compatible with 2-year contracts...

I called Rogers and they are all out of stock, they have the phone up for $749 over the phone.  The rep tried to sell me a Galaxy note 3...

They did not know why the stores would sell it for $799...

Thinking about just buying out my tab and moving to Wind.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello hempboy

That is a lie as many of us bought it outright the day of release. Seems like they don't want to lose the commission so they sit and lie

Pogal_2000
I Plan to Stick Around

Just a note on the Note 4. Walked into a store on Friday in Ottawa and they had stock. Got it for $249 plus got a cover and car charger thrown in. Gave up my 6 Gig plan for a 5 Gig with all the bells and whistles for $105. Bundled gives me $4 off so all in $101 a month with a nice phone and a great plan as I never used the 6 Gig anyway.

Miorya
I've Been Here Awhile

Does anyone happen to know the return/exchange policy when you buy the phone outright from Rogers?

Roglebo
I Plan to Stick Around

A big emotion this morning!

I drive my car.

The screen of my new Galaxy Note phone 4 bought yesterday is closed.

It is in its case.

The case is in my autumn coat, so the coat has a certain thickness.

The coat is zipped.

I talk to my phone and he answers me from inside my coat.

It includes all the words of my questions and I clearly hear all the answers.

Wow!

J’adore mon Galaxy Note 4!