Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

I agree Yoni.. TW.. ugh.... less is more Samsung 🙂 They need to take a few lessons in design with Touchwiz. Like you said if it could all look a little sleeker and not so old school that would be great. 

G.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

For ottawa customers you can pricematch the phone down to $249. That's what Videotron is selling it for in Ottawa with a two year plan. 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Westcoast604

Oh cool! I ordered a extra battery with the charging pod!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

What does it mean when the business reservation system has moved to 'In progress (Finalization)'? Does it mean it will get shipped soon? It just moved there this afternoon.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello RZM

It means they are finalizing your order and propering it to be shipped out!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Hope I'll get it Monday or Tuesday? Thanks for explaining. I walked to at least 7-8 stores today and they all refused to sell me it even tho they got bunch of them in stock. I can't wait to have that in my hands soon. How has yours been?
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

So, #6 on the list for the black Note 4 under business. When I reserved (Sept 13) there was the deal for the free blue tooth speaker still on. 

Not much action Friday on getting info on the status. Today got notice it's shipped (via UPS) and should get it in 7 business days.

Not overly impressed with Rogers handling of the entire process. As far as I'm concerned it should have been in my hands on Friday the 24th. 

Been a very long time Rogers customer (over 20 years). Monday AM there will be a very interesting conversation with Rogers.

I can wait 2 years to leave. No problem. Telus actually has much better service to my house and even Bell is better. Bottom line, poor service is a great motivator to overcome procrastination 🙂

kdg

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kgehring

You will get it Tuesday if not Monday. It won't take 7 days. That's only if there is extreme weather or something.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

i need help, rogers wont let me purchase the phone becaus...

i need help, rogers wont let me purchase the phone because i need to reserve it but it requires you to have a monthly bill, and secoundly, if i want to purchase the phone i would have to sign a contract with them. but i would want to purchase the phone out right. 

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Actually UPS and I get along great. One time I ordered my new phone in the moning and got it in the late afternoon the same day.

It's just the lack of communication forthcoming from Rogers. They need to learn, good news can always wait, bad news should be communicated immediatly. In this case, even though there was an eventual admission of a foul up, it took way to long. 

Like I said, Monday will be a very interesting phone call. Looking forward to it 🙂

kdg