Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

All done. Got it this morning. Along with the $50 credit, 6 free on demand movies and from the store itself, a bluetooth speaker, Rogers gave me a price match credit of $46.20 off the $ 329.99. Store rep didn't understand why but I didn't argue. I'll wait an extra day anytime at that value.

All in all, a good day and Rogers was accountable for their error so, I'm a happy camper.

Good luck to all and enjoy your new device.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

the store representative just gave me a call. she said phone is sill awaiting me and system is up and running and FIXED.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello NoteSeries

There you go!!:)
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello wpd

There you go!. Glad you got ur phone and all the goodies!!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

On the S4, used to have S Memo and on the Note 4, it's S Note. How do you transfer S Memo files into S Note ? I tried using Kies and it appears to work but don't see anything transfered into S Note.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I made calls to a few Rogers Plus stores in Markham and they all refused to sell it outright, not without an upgrade. That is seriously frustrating. Does anyone know which Rogers store in Markham would sell it outright? Smiley Sad

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello RZM

Hmm that is what some stores are doing but i know a few stores in Toronto that will let u buy it outright
I Plan to Stick Around

I just got back from the Rogers location closest to me and they had no issues this morning with a hardware upgrade to the Note 4.

Just opened it up and I'm quite happy with it so far. Good luck to the rest of you, but things should be fixed....enjoy your new phones. 

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Does anyone know if there is a locastion in Surrey, Vancouver area selling note 4 outright ?? 😞 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi!

I want to inform you that the Galaxy Note 4 can answer to "Ok Google" even when the screen is off.

And the phone can be on charge or not.

What a nice phone!

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/how-to/google-android/3535224/how-use-ok-google-from-any-screen-in-uk/