Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

Tomorrow, I will pay my breakfast with my actual phone for the last time because Galaxy Note 4 is not yet supported for mobile payment.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Do the customer service online chat representative have any knowledge about the issue with upgrading to the samsung note 4 ? Personally i dont trust any customer service representative . each time i get different answer.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers should waive that $15 activation for this debacle

But you know they won't. Hopefully tomorrow goes smoothly
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

When I first reserved ,there was a promotion for a free bluetooth , are we still entitled for it ?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello NoteSeries

I think that was ONLY for the IPhone 6 promotion. My reservation came in without one. So it just could be a iPhone one.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix thanks . so no news if issue is resolved ? BC clients ?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

from vancouver

nothing tonight. Store wouldnt even budge on a manual upgrade. They lied to me and said that there is no such thing as a manual upgrade but I just left it, didn't have the energy nor patience to confront about the lie after a long day of work. lets hope the issues are resolved tomorrow 

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I tried calling a few stores today. One store is charging $800 for buying the phone outright and another said $800 + mandatory $50 to unlock... I thought the price is suppose to be $750.

I've Been Around

Hi,

Why does Rogers mark their 2-year terms note 4 for $329.99 on their website where other carriers are selling it for $299.99?  Also, Futureshop has offer the Rogers note 4 discounted $30 which is $299.99 when you buy from them and Rogers store is selling for $329.99?  I think I'll be asking for a price match tomorrow.  I'm not happy today because I also didn't get my note 4 due to the hardware upgrade issue they had and now I found out Rogers is charging $30 more on their website and store as well?  But on the other hand, it's good that I didn't get my note 4 today, otherwise I'll paying $30 more for 1 day wait.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Why doesn't the note 4 work for mobile payments? Am I wasting money by getting a suretap Sim card?