Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Garyfaifai

Thanks! Trying to help as much as i can and keep everyone calm and give as much knowledge and help as i can:).

I know what happened today is difficult but i am sure everyone can just wait a day until tomorrow. And if some can't or leaving, its all up to them on what they do.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Rogerslebo

Rogers_Chris already posted the same thing on the forums a few pages back. It's the same thing they are saying on Facebook and Twitter. Atleast they said something.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Was not able to upgrade to note4 either. I sold my phone a few nights ago so I was phone less but they offered my a note3 until I can pickup note4 on Sunday when I'm back in town. They gave me the blue tooth speaker as well for compensation.
I Plan to Stick Around

rooting for rogers to get this fixed today

6 hours till the west coast stores close!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Shawnlol

Was it the Blue Piston one? Most of us who reserved the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus got that for free with the reservation lol. It was only for that device tho so that's good they gave u one!!
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello nmann

If they give that time frame out to the media and all then i am sure they know it will be up and running tomorrow. So don't worry u will get it!
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

How come you guys needed to pay 799? The rep that rang me through asked if I was a Rogers customer and confirmed with my number and she was instructed by the manager to sell it to me on MTM price of 749.99

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Kodath

Oh really? Hmm i guess u are in a different province as Ontario stores and Rogers in Ontario wouldn't price match a competition outright prices. Says it on the site as well.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

I was given a NHL branded logiix bluetooth speaker listed at 49.99 but was given the option to choose from many colours/teams. Glad they offered me that but disappointed that I didn't get my note 4. Sunday it will come!