cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello everyone!. 

As we all know by now, the Galaxy Note 4 was just announced via Samsung. It's a beautiful device which offers the latest and greatest from a higher PPI screen to the fingerprint scanner and 16MP camera with a 3.1MP front camera.  

As we know all if not most carriers will offer this device.  Now i know Rogers hasn't said anything YET but i am sure they will and once they do, they will let us know about when it will be offered on the Reservation system and what the price will be on and off Contract.  

This thread is made for people that have questions about the device or when Rogers will release it and your reservation numbers when it opens up.  Please post anything about this device.  

Samsung Canada as confirmed that the Galaxy Edge might not come to Canada.  Stay tuned via Samsung Canada for that device. 

***Edited Labels.***

1,045 REPLIES 1,045

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

cabooch
I Plan to Stick Around
Hey Gary, I was in at least 8,rogers stores today with one to two sets of note 4's ( sets being white and black) for walk in sale, it was an it issue that I am hoping gets fixed before the east coast stores close but it looks like tomorrow 9 am is best general consensus.

NoteSeries
I Plan to Stick Around
Leaving work now . Will check the forum later tonight . Wont be able to follow up with my vintage edge internet connection .

taxx31
I've Been Here Awhile
I called Rogers and told them about the situation with the note 4 and my displeasure with it. The rep credited my account $85. It was a well handled call and I am pleased with how it was done. This was on the Business account line btw.

Garyfaifai
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello Garyfaifai

As i explained before. Security reasons. Why do some stores don't expect debit or credit? Same reasons. Plus they don't want to pay for the fees.

Nope they sold some to walk ins as well.

I see.  Looking forward to get the phone after work to see how good it is.  So confirm price is $799 + tax right?  

Looking to help a friend to buy another one wonder if they have enough stock to sell for walk in 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello taxx31

Very nice. Seems like u got one of the good ones!!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Garyfaifai

Indeed its $799 + tax.

Garyfaifai
I Plan to Stick Around

@NoteSeries wrote:
@Garyfaifai my cousin bought it without reserving it and paying with CC outright price . But he already has a line with rogers.

I asked the rep and said their stores and several other stores in my nearby area only accept debit or cash.  But like meowmix said mostly security reason.  But because I am going after work so chances are they may not have stocks for walkin.  Will see in a couple hours

Garyfaifai
I Plan to Stick Around

@cabooch wrote:
Hey Gary, I was in at least 8,rogers stores today with one to two sets of note 4's ( sets being white and black) for walk in sale, it was an it issue that I am hoping gets fixed before the east coast stores close but it looks like tomorrow 9 am is best general consensus.

Yea I will try going there after work first to pick up my reserved phone and also try to purchase another one on the spot.  I don't think I can but if not I just have to wait.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Garyfaifai

Ask the store if they can save one for you. They might be able to.

Garyfaifai
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello Garyfaifai

Indeed its $799 + tax.

Thanks.  You have been a great help to this forum!

Roglebo
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Garyfaifai

Thanks! Trying to help as much as i can and keep everyone calm and give as much knowledge and help as i can:).

I know what happened today is difficult but i am sure everyone can just wait a day until tomorrow. And if some can't or leaving, its all up to them on what they do.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Rogerslebo

Rogers_Chris already posted the same thing on the forums a few pages back. It's the same thing they are saying on Facebook and Twitter. Atleast they said something.

shawnlol
I Plan to Stick Around
Was not able to upgrade to note4 either. I sold my phone a few nights ago so I was phone less but they offered my a note3 until I can pickup note4 on Sunday when I'm back in town. They gave me the blue tooth speaker as well for compensation.

nmann
I Plan to Stick Around

rooting for rogers to get this fixed today

6 hours till the west coast stores close!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Shawnlol

Was it the Blue Piston one? Most of us who reserved the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus got that for free with the reservation lol. It was only for that device tho so that's good they gave u one!!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello nmann

If they give that time frame out to the media and all then i am sure they know it will be up and running tomorrow. So don't worry u will get it!

How come you guys needed to pay 799? The rep that rang me through asked if I was a Rogers customer and confirmed with my number and she was instructed by the manager to sell it to me on MTM price of 749.99

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Kodath

Oh really? Hmm i guess u are in a different province as Ontario stores and Rogers in Ontario wouldn't price match a competition outright prices. Says it on the site as well.

shawnlol
I Plan to Stick Around
@Meowmix

I was given a NHL branded logiix bluetooth speaker listed at 49.99 but was given the option to choose from many colours/teams. Glad they offered me that but disappointed that I didn't get my note 4. Sunday it will come!

nmann
I Plan to Stick Around

have any of you guys had stores contact you telling you to hold of until tomorrow?

I havent. I like the employees at my store, so I hope they werent forced to deal with angry customers in person