Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

Very frustrating, They close by 9pm today I still feel there is some kind of hope.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

any other posters successfully upgrade manually? 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I am no 3 for a Business account White Note 4

In progress(Pre Fulfillment)

In progress 10/24/2014 1:12:05 PM    

In progress In progress 10/24/2014 1:13:28 PM    

In progress In progress 10/24/2014 1:14:49 PM    

In progress In progress 10/24/2014 1:14:49 PM    

In progress Order In Progress (Activation) 10/24/2014 1:15:56 PM    

Its funny that the person with the previous posts was several numbers behind me yet his was processed 5 hours ahead of mine.. makes me laugh at the whole process. Not that it will matter in the end. 

Does this mean it will be shipping soon? I called a rogers corporate store and they had enough in stock they said they would hold one for me tomorrow and that they could do a HUP on my corporate account. So is there a way to cancel the online reservation and get the phone at the store. Or can I return the one shipped to me If I get one tomorrow at the store?

I'd love to get one this weekend to play with it and set it up before I go on my next business trip on Monday, but I'd hate to get charged twice for the phone. 

Also now that the price is 299 on contract and not 329, will they adjust the charges?

G.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

So happy! I was able to get mine at the Rogers Plus in Winnipeg!

Paid 749 + taxes outright!

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

In progress Order In Progress (Activation) 10/24/2014 11:27:39 AM

corporate/business

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I called the store manager and he lied to me, he said the phones wont be in till after 6, that is after i went to the store earlier and same manager said they were in the back. Then he lied to me about the message they left me on monday stating the phones were there. I let him listen to it, it said the phones were in. He just hung up on me. I called rogers main number but they cant do anything. So no phone, no compensation. Isnt rogers wonderfull.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

screen protector on.. a lot of stores won't do the manual cause it takse a lot of time..

i was in the store for over an hour.. well we were talking about phones and other things like soccer haha.. but it took a while..

but i'm happy.. waited a few extra hours but worth it.. got mroe off my flex tab so it's all good

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jeneric28

Indeed it does take a long time but it's worth it i find. Glad u got it!!
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

HAHAHAHA

Don't you just love Rogers?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I am curious why reps saying that issue will be resolved tomorrow, nto today. Is it due some batch process that Rogers cannot overwrite in order to add ability to do HUP or just their rough estimation?