Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

I just call my store in scarborough. They said there are some issues with the note 4 and they might don't be available today. They asked me to call back in the afternoon. They also said it not only at that store. Does someone know what is going on? I wanna it today.paid 40 bucks for that reservation.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

No it is not. I'm a former ROgers employee and I sat next to the SSP IT(Sale Portal) support. So I know them but unfortunatelly I don't have their phone so I would call them to check on the progress of the issue. I also in the same boat with you guys and was very frustrated this morning with the fact that I'm not getting a phone. I also sold yesturday my Iphone 5 in hope to get this morning a new toy so I'm currently don't have any phone.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

While we're waiting, anyone know any good jokes ?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@KamPunisher omg i went @10am no line up . very excited and my precious was infront of me and i wasnt able to get it . DAM DAM DAM seriously . i took off work to pick it and rogers had enough time to test what ever dam glitch they might have and still with a simple launch they fail !!!!
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

@wpd Yeah, Rogers releasing a new phone...

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello ninhojm

Your $40 reservation fee was credited back to u and the phone is at the store. The system doesn't seem to have the phone in it so the IT needs to add it or a glitch is going on. Be patient....
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

joke: people took a day off work to go buy a phone hahahahaha
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Just called retentions they have me $50 credit towards my next bill to offset my flex tab
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

@NoteSeries Same thing here, I had completed the Initial Setup while the woman at my story was fiiling up my contract... Pretty mad at the fact that they ''delayed'' the release to make sure eveything was alright and they woke up this morning just to find that the system was not working... If the phone was announced yesterday I could understand but the phone as been announced on Sept, 3rd... They had plenty of time to fix things and make sure the launch would be a success... Im from Quebec and right across my local Rogers Store there is a Videotron Store which happens to sell the Note 4 for 249.95 on a 2 year contract (on a 79.99$ contract)... Almost made the switch and I still dont know why I haven't done it

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Kampunisher

That's the joke I was looking for...... Really funny !