Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

Im in the same situation as the poster above me. The tool they use for clients who wish to keep their plan does not have the phone registered in the system so they told me to call back or wait till tomorrow. Seven hells.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Same here. The Note 4 is not in SSP so they can't sell it. Don't know when they will have the problem resolved. They did offer me a Bluetooth speaker for my troubles.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

same here.... fakkk

i called retentions they gave me an additional $50 flex tab.. so thats a total of $100 off..

this is a MAJOR MAJOR FAIL!!! i hope samsung nails them with a fine!

if this happened with the iphone 6 launch oh man!!! what a WASTE of time!!!!!! my whole morning is shot!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hopefully this is fixed within 8 hours time. I mean this isn't this companies first time launching a new device
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

this is pretty funny to be honest lol after all these cringe worthy posts calling the note 4 "she", "my precious" , or taking selfies with the the phone, this happens lol
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Lol same here. At a rogers store right now and they can't sell it because it's unavailable on the system. Way to go, rogers.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Same here ...issues with their reservation systems ..oh man...my excitement went down thw hill this morning
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jeneric28

Samsung can't nail them for a fine at all at this is a system issue, not a rep refusing to sell it. So nothing to Rogers or Samsung can do until Rogers IT fixes it.

It actually has happened every iPhone launch. Go read the threads i have made exact same ones as this one. Launch morning all the Rogers systems go down for a day or so. Ur lucky if they go up again for that day
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Their IT is probably outsourced to India and they wait until last minute to do anything.

I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone think it's worth a call to retentions for this?