Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

Italianfitguy,

Call rogers and on the automated system select the cancel a service prompt and you'll go right to the retention team. They'll help you out.

Good luck mate
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I have 6 gig super plan at 60$ +14$ add on. I was told in order to keep it, only option a would be to outright purchase the Note 4. Spoke to loyalty department, mentioned how long of a customer I've been (a long time) and the thousands and thousands of dollars I've spent. I pretty much upgrade my phone every year, sometimes even twice. They said sorry we cannot give you contract pricing on ur existing plan. So basically I can never sign a contract in the future without losing my plan. I would continually have to buy the phone outright to keep it. Doesn't sound like much loyalty to me. That's absurd......
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello madipede

I would keep calling in. Same happened to me and after a few shots i was able to keep my 6GB plan for a charge for $10 more a month. U need to speak to the right agent.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Called twice more to 2 different agents, no success . Even mentioned about paying 10 $ more I I can still keep it. No.... best they said they can do was saying I was eligible for a promotion for 95$ for 4 gigs valued at 110.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello madipede

Yeah that is what they are offering. Do remember most agents don't have access to most discounts. They need to get the okay from their manager via chat to do it.

I would call in and see what else can be offered.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Finally i got a voice mail , saying my precious is awaiting me tomorrow 🙂 count down !
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello NoteSeries

Very nice!!! By this time tomorrow you will be playing with it 😛
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@NoteSeries

You really make me cringe......SMH....SMH
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I'm actually buying outright because I have the 6gb plan for telus and telus is AWOL on new devices not called "apple". If I get an upgrade or contact from anyone else, I kiss my 6gb goodbye for $80 a month.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Brava27

Hmm it seems like Telus is quite about the Note 4 yet some Best buy's i know have a Telus Note 4. Hmm..

Anyways i am sure you are able to get it via Rogers outright & then unlock it via Rogers for $50 or somewhere else for a different or lower price.