Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

From my past experience, if you want to buy it outright , that will be the price  ($749) + 50. = $799 + tax.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello wpd

It means that that is the lowest price you will find it at a Rogers location or Rogers authorized dealer. It can be $799+ tax at some stores as well as they put the $50 extra. That is what it means.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

just a reminder to everyone upgrading tomorrow

if it is truly $329 at rogers like best buy states, make sure you get your price match. Bell and telus offer the phone at $299

anyways, still no official price on the rogers website for upgrades and the phone comes out tomorrow? whats going on here lol 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello nmann

As i said before Rogers did the same thing last year with the Note 3 lol. They posted the contract price last minute and the morning of the launch. I was the first one in store to get it lol.

U guess they wait to see what other carriers offer before posting theirs? It doesn't matter as they do offer the price match only for people that are getting it on a 2 year term
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Meowmix where in Toronto can I buy a device outright?
Thanks
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Brava27

Depends on the location but 2 Rogers stores downtown Toronto sell them outright ( Blood street and Eatons center). Also here in Scarborough they do.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I just called.rogers to find out my options cuz i have a year left on my old contract. They said my old contract was not available anymore, which is fine but this idiot tried to sell me 135 a month contract. Im paying 80 now. I asked for some kind of discount since i have been a loyal customer for years. They said NO. i am so second guessing my decision to stay with the BIG RED MONSTER. I am not happy at all.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello italianfitguy

Contact Rogers again & ask for the loyalty department. Also contact Rogers via Facebook.com/Rogers or Twitter @RogersHelps & see what they can do for you.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi meowmix

I did ask to speak to loyalty, what he told me was he cannot connect me, they dont accept calls, they only call out. Not feeling good about this at all.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello italianfitguy

They can. The rep did not want to transfer you because they knew that if you would ask for them, it would be to ask for a discount on the account. Just tell them you want to speak to them to cancel your account or something.

As i said try Facebook via Rogers or Twitter & see. They help alot!