Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

Thanks for the reply 

I am not a business customer. I reserved the phone online on October 14th.... which is the day I thought the reservation system opened. I assume I was incorrect on that if you reserved a non-business device 3 weeks ago. Ah what do ya do lol. Thanks for the info! 

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

How can Rogers sell for $349 on term when Bell Canada is selling for $299 on term? If Rogers does sell for more I will definately switch.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello k2kk

You are #16 Canada wide for that model. Not store. You are in the second batch which should come in sometime this week ot weekend.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Jynxed

Before you go all " i am going to switch". Rogers has a program called Rogers price match. They will price match the competitiona price on a drgic the that is the same model and on a 2 year term. So there is no need to switch as Rogers can price match Bells price....
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

the price match is true... i got it for my G3... it was cheaper on bell by like $30.. and they  matched it the day i picked it up in store..i had to call afterwards, none the less it was same day.... so no worries about price matching bell's note 4 price

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jeneric28

Exactly. So you can price match Bells price and get it for that price instead of leaving.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Got my Note 4 case from Amazon Canada in 1 day. Ordered Monday afternoon and it arrived this morning. Expected delivery was Thursday.

Got the Spigen Thin Fit case and it is excellent. Good grip, corners protected and open bottom so it fits perfect into my ProClip car mount.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello wpd

Oh very nice! I ordered the Spigen Neo Hybrid case
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix

That's the case I was going to get but I needed an open bottom so the connector on the car mount would fit into the device.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

can all stores do this? And can it only be done in stores or is customer service another channel for this?

Thanks.