Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

Hello jyeung27

Said this in previous posts. The system won't recognize the IMEI or Serial Number so it won't let the upgrade happen. U must wait until Friday.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Got the call to pick up the phone on Friday 24th.  I asked them what would be the price for buying the phone out but they don't have the price in the system until launch day.  Also told that they would only accept cash or debit for buying out the phone and for other stores as well.  Not sure if they can charge to your account but not likely.  

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello mxj004

You have to call them and see if the staff have scanned them in and know its there. U cant just show up. I would call before hand.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello peggerboi81

Yeah i was right a few pages back when I said u guys won't get it until Friday even if it goes to the store a few days before launch.. That's how it works lol.

Yeah it sucks holding it and not being able to take it with u lol
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

i am waiting for my preordered note 4 its ready on monday but cannot make up my mind note 4 OR nexus 6 :-((

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello hanka

Well u have a 15 day and or 30 minute return policy if u don't want the Note 4 and want the Nexus 6 but who knows when Rogers will release it or announce it. Maybe Telus has a 60-90 day exclusively rights for it
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Garyfaifai

Unfortunately no. When buying a device outright u need to pay via CC, Debit or cash. They can't put it in ur invoice. Only upgrades can be put on the invoice.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

what do you think? note 4 or nexus 6 HELP!

i am out of contract but using rogers..

dont like telus!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello hanka

Again this is a Note 4 thread. That decision needs to be made by you and only you. U need to use both devices, feel them and play with them to see which one u like. No one here can tell u to go with neither as this decision needs to be made by u.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Meowmix,

I knew that would be the case but the store is right outside my house so i decided it was worth the shot.