Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dpr
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

Im 2 white and 3 black on buisness side. Total silence from rogers. Im Jealous of the others getting their devices. On the other hand, i like my less expensive plan with 5gig.
LGW
I'm Here A Lot

I am a Rogers Small Business customer and my queue position is #62 (which I think is for all people reserving, not just business customers?). 3 days ago I changed my shipping address from my house, to a Rogers store (I live in a different city but I kept my house address the same because I'd rather have it shipped to my parents house rather than my new apartment). I hope this didn't affect my shipping date, but it doesn't look like it did because I haven't seen any business customers reply in this thread saying that theirs shipped.

What I may do is just go to a retail location on Friday and see if they have any in stock. If they do, I'll get it from there and then cancel my reservation.

Don't forget to price match because Rogers is charging $30 more (on contract) than other providers.

Unfortunately, I was told that I HAVE TO extend mine by 3 years (opposed to 2), which I think is pretty stupid.

wpd
I Plan to Stick Around

If I was a business customer, I would certainly still reserve the device but only as a backup. Rogers does not treat business customers as a priority so you should already know going in that you will more than likely not be getting a phone through reservation on or around release date. Instead, I would focus my time and energy in getting a device through another method( ie: walk in to a Rogers store or reserve / walkin to any other reseller ). If you don't care about getting it right away or have time to search, then wait on the reservation.

NoteSeries
I Plan to Stick Around

Item delivered 🙂 now all I have to wait for Friday 10am
NoteSeries
I Plan to Stick Around

I called rogers plus were my device has been delivered and asked them when will they open this Firday and the representative said 10am ? is that accurate ?

Thank you

Whodathunkit
I'm Here A Lot

I'm #2 out of 197 for a black on the Business side. I just did a chat with a Business Rep and they can't provide any shipping info at all. Gotta love how they're treating the business customers. I'm probably just going to go to a store Friday morning and see if I can snag one.
KamPunisher
I Plan to Stick Around

@NoteSeries

No, the employee of that store is incorrect and gave you the wrong opening time. They open at 7am.
YoniMutonji
I Plan to Stick Around

Woots, fellas and ladies, my note 4 has been delivered! Time to try my best to patiently wait till Friday 😄 

NoteSeries
I Plan to Stick Around

@KamPunisher thanks I'm in Montreal . Are you sure they will open at 7am its Rogers plus downtown Montreal. Thanks
KamPunisher
I Plan to Stick Around

Positive