cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello everyone!. 

As we all know by now, the Galaxy Note 4 was just announced via Samsung. It's a beautiful device which offers the latest and greatest from a higher PPI screen to the fingerprint scanner and 16MP camera with a 3.1MP front camera.  

As we know all if not most carriers will offer this device.  Now i know Rogers hasn't said anything YET but i am sure they will and once they do, they will let us know about when it will be offered on the Reservation system and what the price will be on and off Contract.  

This thread is made for people that have questions about the device or when Rogers will release it and your reservation numbers when it opens up.  Please post anything about this device.  

Samsung Canada as confirmed that the Galaxy Edge might not come to Canada.  Stay tuned via Samsung Canada for that device. 

***Edited Labels.***

1,045 REPLIES 1,045

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello cecigm

I used the Neo Hybrid case for my Note 3 and using that on my iPhone 6 Plus. It's a amazing case. Very good built i might add. I would suggest and recommend that case.

NoteSeries
I Plan to Stick Around
Finally I can see my tracking details !!!!!!! In transit at the moment .

dingchow
I Plan to Stick Around

Mine is showing

Scheduled Delivery:Tuesday, 10/21/2014, By End of Day

I'm on the west coast. We should all be able to go to the store we shipped to on Friday and pick them up. 🙂

badatokki
I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone know when thse LED flip covers are going to be out or where to get them? They were introduced at IFA and no word since

samsung-galaxy-note-4-led-flip-wallet.jpg

sabesh
I Plan to Stick Around
@dingchow

Same here. To be delivered to the store today.

nahian2000
I've Been Here Awhile

I got my spigen case and screen protector on last Thursday. Actually happy about that because they told me that they will ship at the end of October when I bought them on ebay. 

My note4 will ship to the store today. Does anoybody know if I will go to the store today then do they sell that to me today or do I have to wait until Friday??

sabesh
I Plan to Stick Around
I ordered a Spigen case for my iPhone 6 Plus via Amazon Canada. Order placed on Sep 11, delivered on Sep 16, ahead of launch date. Sold by Spigen Canada and fulfilled by Amazon.

sabesh
I Plan to Stick Around
I ordered a Ringke Fusion case for the Note 4 last night. It's being delivered today. Via Amazon Canada. I should have chosen 2 day shipping for my previous case order for the Note 4. Looks like that one will arrive after last night's order, lol.

sabesh
I Plan to Stick Around
Spigen slim black for Note 4 in stock. If ordered now with 2 day shipping option, it should get delivered by Friday.

Galaxy Note 4 Case, Spigen® [Perfect-Fit] Galaxy Note 4 Case Slim **... http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00MAWRX0Q/ref=cm_sw_r_udp_awd_P7Irub1P2MV8S

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello nahian2000

Unfortunately you will need to wait until Friday to get the device.

Roglebo
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi!

Last year for my Galaxy Note 3, I went to Rogers store one day before release date.

I asked to Rogers rep to see and to touch my Galaxy Note 3 box.

And he agreed.

I was very excited.

My Galaxy Note 4 will be delivered to Rogers store by UPS tomorrow.

This year, selfie is very fashion.

So, tomorrow, I will go to Rogers store and I will ask to Rogers rep :

1. to see the box
  2. to touch the box
  3. to take a selfie with the box

Doing so, I will be able to wait until Friday by looking at the photo.

What a great week!

NoteSeries
I Plan to Stick Around

item out for delivery as we speak 🙂

KamPunisher
I Plan to Stick Around

@Rogerlebo

Smiley Frustrated cringe. SMH

Westcoast604
I Plan to Stick Around
I am showing no. 3 out of 80 for a white note 4. On a business plans hardware upgrade. The order progress still hasn't changed from pre fulfillment. Are the business orders done after all the regular orders have been filled and sent to the stores, as our phones get mailed directly to us? Anyone know how that works?

Thanks
G.

MKC91
I Plan to Stick Around

According to "UPS Quantum View" --- Delivered to my selected store in Markham!  So they will have enough time to do a "PDI" by Friday and call me when its ready.  Smiley Tongue

dillon808
I Plan to Stick Around

when our phones are delivered to the stores will they open the box/turn the phones on? i would like to do this step myself once i pay/take it home? if i call ahead can i make this happen?

dpr
I Plan to Stick Around
Im 2 white and 3 black on buisness side. Total silence from rogers. Im Jealous of the others getting their devices. On the other hand, i like my less expensive plan with 5gig.

LGW
I'm Here A Lot

I am a Rogers Small Business customer and my queue position is #62 (which I think is for all people reserving, not just business customers?). 3 days ago I changed my shipping address from my house, to a Rogers store (I live in a different city but I kept my house address the same because I'd rather have it shipped to my parents house rather than my new apartment). I hope this didn't affect my shipping date, but it doesn't look like it did because I haven't seen any business customers reply in this thread saying that theirs shipped.

What I may do is just go to a retail location on Friday and see if they have any in stock. If they do, I'll get it from there and then cancel my reservation.

Don't forget to price match because Rogers is charging $30 more (on contract) than other providers.

Unfortunately, I was told that I HAVE TO extend mine by 3 years (opposed to 2), which I think is pretty stupid.

wpd
I Plan to Stick Around

If I was a business customer, I would certainly still reserve the device but only as a backup. Rogers does not treat business customers as a priority so you should already know going in that you will more than likely not be getting a phone through reservation on or around release date. Instead, I would focus my time and energy in getting a device through another method( ie: walk in to a Rogers store or reserve / walkin to any other reseller ). If you don't care about getting it right away or have time to search, then wait on the reservation.

NoteSeries
I Plan to Stick Around
Item delivered 🙂 now all I have to wait for Friday 10am

NoteSeries
I Plan to Stick Around

I called rogers plus were my device has been delivered and asked them when will they open this Firday and the representative said 10am ? is that accurate ?

Thank you