Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

the link i posted above is nationwide for the big 3..and rogers is the most expensive

so it shouldnt be difficult to get a price match 

Highlighted
I've Been Around

The Samsung Note 4 Specs.

There is also an version upgrade waiting for release after you have had your phone for a while or it may happyen right away during your setup.  But most likely it will come after you have setup you Note 4 on the Rogers Network.  The firmware upgrade is too increase battery efficiencey, sound and much more.

Dimension 153.5 x 78.6 x 8.5 mm / 176 g Display 5.7” Quad HD Super AMOLED (2560 x 1440) AP 2.7 GHz Quad Core Process 1.9 GHz Octa Core (1.9 GHz Quad + 1.3 GHz Quad Core) Process
* May differ by country and carrier Memory 3 GB RAM + 32 GB Internal memory Supports microSD up to 64 GB & 128GB Network 2.5G (GSM / GPRS / EDGE) : 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz 3G (HSPA+ 42 Mbps): 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz 4G (LTE Cat.4 150 / 50 Mbps) or 4G (LTE Cat.6 300 / 50 Mbps)
* May differ by country and carrier Camera Front Camera 3.7 MP + F1.9 / Selfie (90º), Wide selfie mode (120º) Rear Camera 16 M+ Smart OIS / Fast AF, Live HDR (Rich Tone)
OS Android 4.4 (Kitkat)   <----------------   LolliePopp is the next release for the Note 4.  Version 5 also known as L Connectivity Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2X2 MIMO) Download Booster, NFC, Bluetooth® v 4.1 (BLE,ANT+) ,
USB2.0, MHL 3.0
IR LED (Remote Control)  <------  Too my knolwedge this remote works more for Samsung TV's but my work on others as well. Battery 3220 mAh Fast Charging Audio Codec: MP3, AAC / AAC+ / eAAC+, WMA, AMR-NB / WB,
Vorbis, FLAC
Adapt Sound, Sound Alive, Wise Voice 2.0, Extra Volume 2.0 3 Mics (Directional Voice Recording) S Pen 15 g, Hovering 15 mm, Pressure level 2048 Sensor Gesture, Accelerometer, Geo-magnetic, Gyroscope,
RGB ambient light, Proximity, Barometer, Hall Sensor,
Finger Scanner, UV, HRM

Regards,
MichaelDennique@rogers.com
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello MichaelDennique

Thank you although this was posted a few times on here!.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello nmann

Then you are set. Maybe Rogers will drop the price to match them so we do not have to do the price match lol
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi!

I can not wait to talk to my new Galaxy Note 4 even when the screen is off :

http://www.theandroidsoul.com/how-to-setup-ok-google-on-galaxy-note-4-to-replace-s-voice/

Bon dimanche!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Rogerlebo

Excellent!! Thx for sharing.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Rogerlebo

Nice!! I remember I did this on the Note 3
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello Rogerlebo

Nice!! I remember I did this on the Note 3

Hi!

It works with my Galaxy Note 3 screen off, provided my phone is connected to the charger :

http://nexus5.wonderhowto.com/how-to/enable-ok-google-hotword-detection-any-screen-android-kitkat-01...

I hope Galaxy Note 4 no longer needs  to be connected to the charger to understand "Ok Google" when the screen is off.

Bonne semaine!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi!

Gadgets Portal was the best to give us Tips & Tricks for Galaxy Note 3.

They are still the best for Galaxy Note 4 :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-kaOjfAZyQ&list=UUBKH2wfmHxht7YyA2dVaWew

Enjoy!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello everyone

Mobilesyrup has released their review. Dan gave it a score of 9 out of 10.

http://mobilesyrup.com/2014/10/19/samsung-galaxy-note-4-review/