cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello everyone!. 

As we all know by now, the Galaxy Note 4 was just announced via Samsung. It's a beautiful device which offers the latest and greatest from a higher PPI screen to the fingerprint scanner and 16MP camera with a 3.1MP front camera.  

As we know all if not most carriers will offer this device.  Now i know Rogers hasn't said anything YET but i am sure they will and once they do, they will let us know about when it will be offered on the Reservation system and what the price will be on and off Contract.  

This thread is made for people that have questions about the device or when Rogers will release it and your reservation numbers when it opens up.  Please post anything about this device.  

Samsung Canada as confirmed that the Galaxy Edge might not come to Canada.  Stay tuned via Samsung Canada for that device. 

***Edited Labels.***

1,045 REPLIES 1,045

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

Garyfaifai
I Plan to Stick Around

Only reason I am speculating Oct17 for pre-order is because I pre-orded a S4 last year from Rogers and I got the phone a week ahead of the offical launch date.  Unless things may change this time this is what I would speculate.  

polishpat
I Plan to Stick Around

@Garyfaifai wrote:

Only reason I am speculating Oct17 for pre-order is because I pre-orded a S4 last year from Rogers and I got the phone a week ahead of the offical launch date.  Unless things may change this time this is what I would speculate.  

I was always #10 or less for the S4 N3 and S5 and never got anything ahead of launch

KamPunisher
I Plan to Stick Around

Garyfaifai
I Plan to Stick Around
I can't remember which # I was in but was within the low 10s range. Again many circumstances can affect when you will get a call from your pick up store. My pickup store was in Calgary and this time will be the same.

polishpat
I Plan to Stick Around

@Garyfaifai wrote:
I can't remember which # I was in but was within the low 10s range. Again many circumstances can affect when you will get a call from your pick up store. My pickup store was in Calgary and this time will be the same.

It was not about the call from the store, it was about the fact that mine was never shipped before launch, always the day before. Wether you're in Calgary, Montreal or Ottawa, they are all shipped from Toronto and are shipped overnight. Anyways, i'm happy now, i will get my N4 before i leave on vacation!

Roglebo
I Plan to Stick Around

#16 Woohoooooo!  

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Blanc

État : EN COURS

shawnlol
I Plan to Stick Around

in progress!!! shipping? before oct 24? before oct 17?

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 White Note 4 White

nmann
I Plan to Stick Around
What we can all agree on is this has been a strange release

Only today samsung issued a press releasing confirming the note 4 for canada

Rogers still hasn't released anything

And yet preorders are now showing "in progress"

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello nmann

Something happened last year.. Rogers didn't put anything up for the Note 3 until a few days before.

If urs is IN PROGRESS that means they have it and packaging it. It should take 1-3 business days for it to ship out. Once it ships, the store will get it and hopefully release it to u.

KamPunisher
I Plan to Stick Around
Does anyone know where it ships out from?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello KamPunisher

All devices ship from the Ontario location at York Mills and Don Mills warehouse. If u are outwest they ship it express but won't show u its express.

polishpat
I Plan to Stick Around

@nmann wrote:
What we can all agree on is this has been a strange release

Only today samsung issued a press releasing confirming the note 4 for canada

Rogers still hasn't released anything

And yet preorders are now showing "in progress"

Strange indeed. But as far as I know, i'm not complaining 😄

KamPunisher
I Plan to Stick Around
Cool thanks, hopefully my case comes in before the phone!

Spigen hasn't sent me an update in regards to my case since I ordered it. I might have to give them a call.....

KamPunisher
I Plan to Stick Around
How are spigen cases??? I was thinking of buying their tempered glass screen protector

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello KamPunisher

You are welcome!! Hopefully it does 🙂

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello jkffghjfghjfgh

They may be waiting until the device is either released or about to, to ship it out. I know they did that with the new iPhones.

balpreetsaini
I'm Here A Lot
If we are getting our phones shipped to the store and the official release date is October 24th, will they still sell it to us or tell us we need to wait until the official launch date. I know some companies are terrible for making people wait till the official day.

polishpat
I Plan to Stick Around

@balpreetsaini wrote:
If we are getting our phones shipped to the store and the official release date is October 24th, will they still sell it to us or tell us we need to wait until the official launch date. I know some companies are terrible for making people wait till the official day.

Well, I always take this information with a grain of salt but i have a Rogers Store close to the job and I drove there during my break and they guy told me that even if he has the phone before, he cannot sell them to us before the 24th. I hope hes wrong but he seemed pretty confident about that

Spigen cases I believe are well worth the money. I dropped my note 3 right on the corner from about 4 feet off the ground right onto my tile floor (I had the Neo Hybrid case on it) it broke the plastic bezel but the phone was in perfect condition. I promptly bought another one and never looked back. 

the feel and fitment are perfect and the buttons are easy to press.

That is my biggest pet peeve when it comes to cases. I want the fitment to be EXACT. I can't stand crappy cases that are loose and sloppy. I want the button presses to be precise and the case to be tight. Spigen makes an excellent case in both regards and I highly recommend them. 

There are cheaper cases out there by all means, but their products (I can't speak for the screen protectors as I always go with Zagg) but I would think it would be a safe assumption that all their products showcase their attention for detail.

I went with the clear Ultra Hybrid this time because I wanted to be able to see the phone through the case and show off the sleek design and not have it all hidden away. 

http://www.spigen.com/galaxy-note-4-case-ultra-hybrid.html

They do make the neo hybrid as well for the note 4 again, but the ONE complaint I would have with their plastics is that it isn't injection molded plastic of the bezel color. On the note 3 they were white with the color painted on top which meant that after time it would eventually wear off especially on the corners and start to show the white plastic underneath, I hope they fixed this for the note 4.....

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello balpreetsaini

Yes if the store gets it before the official launch day, you must wait until the 24th to get it. The system it self won't even let the rep go threw it as the price tag is $9.999.99 or so. Its just their until the official price goes up.