Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nmann
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

so basically we have to pay $30 more than those in the states? is that true of all customers or just business?

side note: I'm the type of guy who is really particular about my new devices, yet everytime i get a new one from rogers they open it up and proceed through the activation and what not. Is this mandatory? or will I be able to ask them not do it so i can take it home, put my case on, etc etc, and then do the activation. I know im not the only one who gets an insane amount of pleasure from opening up a brand new device (weird? lol) I ask because for my last upgrade (iphone 5) i went to the store and before I could ask them not to open it the rep was way too quick and was already half way through the activation lol. 

Whodathunkit
I'm Here A Lot

Chances are if you reserved online, they're just going to mail it to you. Meaning you probably won't get it on release day, but at least you'll be the one doing the activation.
Roglebo
I Plan to Stick Around

sabesh
I Plan to Stick Around

I'd love to purchase the Rogers Note 4 outright (with no contract). Is this possible on launch day? Thanks.

dpr
I Plan to Stick Around

Yes.  You can reserve one today at http://www.rogers.com/reserve White or black.   $750.  And they throw in a Logiix Blue Piston Wireless Bluetooth Speaker.

Or you can probably buy it in rogers store on release day.

No we don't know the release day yet.

Roglebo
I Plan to Stick Around

Galaxy Note 4 was released yesterday in South Korea.

Here are some new interesting videos coming from South Korea :concerning new pop-up window ans s-pen :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrwuWTk4bNA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuK38_w5TXo

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello sabesh

Yes it is possible to do that!:)
sabesh
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix,

I had two choices for pre-order (upgrade or new-line activation). I chose upgrade. I'm eligible for a partial upgrade (+$200). However, I want to let it mature until next year. So, when I go to pick it up, will they allow me to bypass that +$200 upgrade and pay for it outright? Thanks.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello sabesh

Yes they will let it by pass. U need to tell them u want to by it outright.
wpd
I Plan to Stick Around

This was supposed to be released Oct 10. From what I understand, this has now changed as the battle for the China market became a priority for Samsung as Iphone was being released there as well. Has anyone heard what the updated release date will / should be?