Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

Just FYI - I wouldn't even bother pre-ordering this phone.  For the Note 3 I was able to walk into a store easily the morning of and buy it before my reserved device even made it near the store.  I got a call 2 days later that my reserved device was ready for pick up lol.  Just walk into your local Rogers Plus store and you are good to go.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Are we getting all the colors for note 4?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Only white and black on pre order.   But I'm sure the other colors will arrive later on.  But for those of who want it now....Cat Wink

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jiaojiao

Unfortunately Black and White will be the first devices. The other colors should be coming out months after.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Samsung pushing release date a few weeks early. Lets hope it affects us here too

http://www.androidcentral.com/galaxy-note-4-launch-ahead-schedule-samsung-ambitious-sales-targets?ut...

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello polishpat

That is correct but so far its ONLY for Korea, no other country.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah, i know.

I reached out to rogers on twitter and the answer i got was "We don't have any information a this time"

Grrr

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Polishpat

That is because the Rogers team in TW & FBOOK only get told once the other reps know. If they know, they can not release info unless Rogers as a whole does it as well.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah i know...i was just hoping for a "well know very soon" or perhaps a "Its coming out tomorrow" HAHAH

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I hope Rogers comes out with both because It seems I always come close to running out of space with the 32gb version.