Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

Mmmmm question now is then to cancel my preorder and pray rogers gets the edge?
Highlighted
I've Been Around

does anyyone know  if or where i can buy the phone right out? i have a 3 year contract now,but in may it will be 2 years and i could  do a early upgrade toa new device then...

but if i were to do it now  i owe $290 on the old phone...so $290 + lets say $299 for the note 4..it think it would be better to just buy it out

any thoughts?

I Plan to Stick Around

No word as Canada's carriers haven't released any pricing. Last year, the Note 3 was priced at $299.99 on a 2 year at AT&T, and Rogers had the same pricing.... Note 4 is $299.99 on AT&T so I'm hoping Rogers/Telus follow suit.

AT&T priced the Note 4 at $825.99 to buy outright. 

I actually cancelled my Rogers account because of the HORRIBLE "Share Everything" plans and got an AMAZING month to month plan with Telus.... waiting to upgrade to the Note 4 there as soon as it pops up. Keeping an eye on this forum as it's a lot more active then the Telus forums.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Mobilesyrup says the Edge will be released early 2015 in Canada. 😞 So I pre-ordered the Note 4 Black. Says I'm #12 but now I can't check because MyRogers is down. 😞 again>

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I canceled my pre-order, and going to wait for note edge since its basically identical just better.  The case covers they show cased for those a year or two ago looked amazing whedre it shows the edge, and you just quickly glance at edge like a pager and shows you notifications.  Honestly if thats where the notifcation task bar is on edge I'd be so happy.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I too am planing to buy this outright.

Can I just buy it outright from Rogers? Roger's reservation system seems to be for account upgrade only?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Where do i find my reservation number. I couldn't findany in my confirmation email.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello italianfitguy

Log into my Rogers - Products and Services - Device Reservation. Unfortunately My Rogers is down so u won't be able to view it unless they bring it back up
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello griffon05

Yes u can buy the device outright at the Rogers store. No its not on for upgrades.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Now #17; was #18.

So, someone cancelled this morning.