Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2

@christine97 wrote:

@nishanaqi wrote:

Congrats Kapetajr!

Lets see when Christine and I get ours...:)

Nisha...

Yup got it.  UPS delivered it at around 12PM

As promised on the website when i ordered my white one that it would take 3-5 business days.  i ordered mine no contract on Nov 3 and received it on the 8th via web.  Good job Rogers.

😞 I ordered mine on the 30th and nothing yet. Althought I did their chat support earlier today and they said the phone was "ready to ship". Wish I was as lucky as you two. Now I have to probably wait till past the long weekend here in BC. May I ask where you are located?

I Plan to Stick Around

I called this am and all I got was that it was back ordered.. But I have a business account and am not sure if that makes a difference. My brother in law received his this evening.. So now it's a waiting game..
I Plan to Stick Around

@christine97 wrote:

@nishanaqi wrote:

Congrats Kapetajr!

Nisha...

As promised on the website when i ordered my white one that it would take 3-5 business days.  i ordered mine no contract on Nov 3 and received it on the 8th via web.  Good job Rogers.

Lucky you 😛 I also ordered mine on the 30th but still no delivery notification yet. Still backorder here 😞 (Note 2 White, Vancouver BC)

I Plan to Stick Around

Does anyone's Note 2 come with Multiview? Bell users seem to get it already, and I tried using Kies to update my firmware, but it said "Your device does not support software upgrading via Kies".

I Plan to Stick Around

@victor_vvv wrote:

@christine97 wrote:

@nishanaqi wrote:

Congrats Kapetajr!

Nisha...

😞 I ordered mine on the 30th and nothing yet. Althought I did their chat support earlier today and they said the phone was "ready to ship". Wish I was as lucky as you two. Now I have to probably wait till past the long weekend here in BC. May I ask where you are located?

not sure why u guys in the west coast are late.  I ordered mine no contract for $699 and not affiliated with an account.  

i checked again on the website and u cant even do that anymore lol

I Plan to Stick Around

From what I hear, there is no multi view for the Rogers note 2 yet.

According to MobileSyrup: http://mobilesyrup.com/2012/11/08/samsung-promises-upcoming-galaxy-note-ii-update-will-bring-multi-v...

Samsung will push it in an upcoming OTA update.

I Plan to Stick Around

@christine97 wrote:

not sure why u guys in the west coast are late.  I ordered mine no contract for $699 and not affiliated with an account.  

i checked again on the website and u cant even do that anymore lol

Ya it's funny... if anything, I would've expected the east coast to get it later than the west with Hurricane Sandy going on over there.  Rogers probably has some sort of central warehouse in Ontario, so people in the east coast get quicker shipments.

I'm Here A Lot

I just got my 3rd Back Order email~See how many I can get.

I orderded online - the phone only-no terms' Note2, which it's no more an option now,

I believe that is the reason they are delayed. Hopefully it's OK

I've Been Here Awhile

OK, so I got fed up with calling rogers and visiting them to try and get a phone... but It seems that rogers reservation only allows for Iphone,LG Optimus G and Windows. How do you guys see the Galaxy Note 2?

I've Been Here Awhile

Anyone in Vancouver lower mainland got the white one yet? or shipping notice?