Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2

I was told that I can buy it off contract for 699 but not at FS or Bestbuy.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Has anyone rooted the Note 2??

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

You should probably check XDA for that... not the Rogers board... since Rogers doesn't approve of its users making mods to their devices that will void the warranty.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi carpediem

With regards to Multi-Tasking Window, you will need to wait for a software update to be released. As I am an user of the International Version (N7100 & non-LTE), I was able to catch this feature thru XDA. Which is one of the benefits through those forums.

Keep in mind, when AT&T in US release there version in USA. I believe people are still waiting, if you want to root your phone and install custom ROM, then you can get the feature, I am sure one of the developers of XDA forum will port-forward the feature, since the AT&T version is the same as Canadian.

If interested, keep an eye out on this forum: Click Here!

If you want more information, you can read about it here: Click Here!

Enjoy!

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Just checked All Rogers in Vancouver area.  NOTHING!!! ......

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I walked in to Coventry Hills FS on Friday around 6:30pm and they had 2 Note 2 in the cabinet... the girl said it's been there since 2pm.

Next mission... find screen protector and case...

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I live in vancouver. I got a grey note 2 at t-booth wireless on friday. U guys should try more 3rd party stores other than best buy and future shop. It sucks theres no multi-view but other than that I love this beast. I reccomend grey cuz it has a metalic look to it
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

still waiting to hear ANY news on my upgrade i did over the phone on the 30th. today i was at best buy (ottawa) and they had telus note 2s

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

oh awesome.....  rogers resent me the email saying the phone is on back order

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

The Note 2 is on Back Order from Rogers at the moment. Called Samsung Canada & spoke to someone at the warehouse at Rogers. They both said that they are having issues with supplies.