Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Has anyone received a white one?  Curious if they are all grey that people have been getting.

I'm Here A Lot

Did anyone in Vancouver get the phone yet? Just curious because it seems like all of the phones went to the east coast only...

I'm Here A Lot

I answered my own question, called Rogers and they told me they had white Note 2's in stock and shipping.  Normal delivery times of 2 - 5 days.

I Plan to Stick Around

@Cleaner wrote:

I answered my own question, called Rogers and they told me they had white Note 2's in stock and shipping.  Normal delivery times of 2 - 5 days.

We have been told the same about greys. Ordered on the 30th and hasn't even shipped yet. Every day keep being told should ship that day. Same thing when I called today. I don't think they have a clue.

What are the sizes that people are buying? Are they 32GB and higher?

I Plan to Stick Around

@DavyBoyWonder wrote:

What are the sizes that people are buying? Are they 32GB and higher?

Only 16gb is available so far.

That is correct. Rogers online shows ONLY the 16GB White / Silver versions. No 32Gb option tho.

This could be that Samsung has not yet been able to ship out the 32GB ones or that Rogers has yet added the option.
I'm Here A Lot

If  anyone is interested i made a benchmark test of the Rogers note 2 grey 🙂

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6L5ROmInkM

I Plan to Stick Around

@Thesicilian or any of you,

Can you guys who've gotten them mention what Rogers bloatware that it comes with?

thanks

I'm Here A Lot

comes with all of it lol My account, 1 number calling, anyplace live, shop, vvm plus, ring backs, ringtones, games, 1 contracts yep all of it. and no FM radio nor multiview  Smiley Frustrated

**edited for content**