Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Already gone? That was fast! Found a grey one at Vaughan Mills

I Plan to Stick Around

@psre08 wrote:
Just went to the Rogers store at Billings Bridge in Ottawa and no dice. Rep had no idea when they were coming in.

To save you some time in Ottawa TODAY I have called:

@Rogers Stores @ Billings Bridge, Rideau Centre, Bank & Hunt Club, Glebe, Merivale and Baseline & Woodruffe

@Futureshop @ South Keys

@Best Buy @ Coventry Road, Carlingwood

@none of these places had it, Best Buy @ Coventry was the only one who said they had some on the truck there and was expecting them tomorrow or Monday.

Anyone else in Ottawa gone Note 2 hunting and anything to report?

I've Been Around

Just called all rogers stores near vaughan mills and they still haven't received one....

which store are you talking about???

I'm a Trusted Advisor

I just called every single cell phone shop / Rogers Plus and Rogers authorized dealers In Vaught / Pickering and Whitby and none had any in stock. Some stores had only 2-3 yesterday but got sold when the store opened yesterday morning. I went threw all this lol
I Plan to Stick Around

try hwy 7 and keele futureshop

try hwy 7 and JANE futureshop

I'm a Trusted Advisor

I just called that one and they told me they sold it an hou ago :/. Called back and got a guy telling me it was just sold and they have no idea when its coming in. 

Different answers from different reps. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah I gave up. Also called Rogers in Orleans with no luck. On the phone now to order one.

I Plan to Stick Around

@psre08 wrote:

Yeah I gave up. Also called Rogers in Orleans with no luck. On the phone now to order one.

Ok let us know if they stay they're still in stock directly through Rogers.

I Plan to Stick Around

So the Futureshop at 401 and Winston Churchill in Mississauga is the one who called me, BUT they are sold out of grey ones too now! :S These are selling like HOTCAKES!!

I really want the White one...So I will wait! Also like I said the girl at Rogers (611) confirmed me they had stock...will be shipping out later today or early tomorrow!! Lets hope!

I Plan to Stick Around

They say they have some in stock and that shipping turnaround is 3-5 business days.