Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Just found out that Rogers isn't planning to get the 32GB version seeing as how the 16GB has expandable data. Great. What the heck am I going to do with 10GB (minus system software) of memory space?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello studiomeridian

You can buy a micro SD memory card and add that on the phone.. They dont cost much.

I do understand that you are frustrated about this but you get the chance to add your own memory card in the phone. Get a 8GB or a 16GB memory card.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Hey Meowmix,

I understand the memory expansion via micro SD for images, videos, etc...but from what I understand, we can't install and run apps from the microSD card....if this is indeed the case, this limits us to use the remaining 10 GB off the 16 GB memory space in the phone for installed apps.

Has anyone successfully rooted this phone and is currently using the microSD card to actually run apps from it?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

fix for the google now issue. it works perfectly on my phone

[QUOTE=ThaiM;5204127]As per a member on XDA:

Voice output from Google Now can be enabled by changing the Language option to US English using this app from Google Play:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bruce.setlocale&hl=en[/QUOTE]

You beautiful human beings. Thank you for this tip! Google Now now speaks to me!!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Search Directory Binding on XDA. Once rooted, you can move apps to SD. I don't know why JB got rid of this feature. Sounds like lazy developers to me.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Can anyone help me. When I am on the phone for any length of time (usually use speaker function) I have noticed the phone screen goes blank. When the call is finished I have to unlock the phone to ensure the call has hung up. How do I keep the screen on during a call.
Thanks
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

hi meowmix i am torn between getting the note 2 or iphone 5 which phone do you think is the better phone 

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Mine is still on backorder , how long did it take you to get your note 2?
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

hi, is it still on back order?
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Yeah I ordered it on the 19th, they said I can't get it from the store cuz I won't get the discount I got ordering it in the phone