Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
allo
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2

That's crazy if it is $799.99 for the buyout, keep in mind, on newegg.ca website, the N7100 (int'l version) is going for $649.99 plus tax, plus free shipment.

I am just going to wait it out and see what happens. What interests me is the LTE Speeds and would like the members of the XDA community to support more custom ROMS. They already have some amazing ROMs for the N7100 version. The custom ROMs really improve the device from a stock out-of-box perspective, including better speed of operations, smoothness, and less or eliminated "carrier-branded blogs", and the most important of them all: better battery life.

Custom ROM on my previous Galaxy Note (N7000) allowed me to have 1.5 days to 2 days of continuous usage on the device without re-charging.

Keeping my fingers crossed for the N7105 LTE model with support for many custom ROMs.

fitguy8
I'm Here A Lot

I WANT A GALAXY NOTE 2 QUICK. , HURRY ROGERS AND GET THEM IN.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello fitguy8

It will most likely be around October 30th. Best buy has priced the Telus & Bell Galaxy Note 2 at $149.99 for the 16GB one. I am guessing Rogers will have the same price as well.
al1
I Plan to Stick Around

@meowmix

do you think its gonna be sold out as bad as the iphone 5 and do you think rogers we should pre order it 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello al1

No phone will EVER be sold out like the iPhone 5. You will most likely get it on launch and the days after.

Rogers will add it on the reservation system when the time comes.
DavyBoyWonder
I Plan to Stick Around

Will the phone that Rogers is sell be branded? I don't what to be giving them free advertising.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello DavyBoyWonder

Yes it will be. It will also be locked to Rogers with Rogers bloatware on it as well. Every carrier does this.
DavyBoyWonder
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks Meowmix. Do you know where I could buy an LTE version of the Note 2 that is unlocked and works on Rogers? I still can't understand why the carriers stick with there bloatware.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello DavyBoyWonder

Well i know Expansys sells it online once it gets launched and a few other sites as well. Make sure tho you check the specs before buying the phone.
DavyBoyWonder
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks for the quick reply Meowmix. I will probably do that.