Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2

The Exynos memory bug was already fixed with a Samsung update. This would have only affected very few users.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi raytruant,

Where can I find that fix? As of a minute ago, the app which detects the bug says that my phone is still affected by the bug.

I've Been Here Awhile

Woke up this morning to find an update downloaded to my Note 2. Installed in 5 minutes and finally the multi-view is there : )

I Plan to Stick Around

Hi 612Rob,

Yeah! Me too. I set my GN2 to install while I was getting ready to go to work and once it was done installing the first thing I checked was to see if I still had the Exynos memory bug. Again, YEAH, the app said that my device "IS NOT" affected.

The multi-view is really cool too. I now finally have the phone I paid for. I have to say that figuring out how to use the multi-view would have been easier if I had actually read the little tutorial pop-ups.... lol. I am so impatient!

I Plan to Stick Around

Well the annoying part was that all popups got reset. I don't mind having new features have new popups, but I don't need to see all the ones I already dismissed before hand.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello alamarco

Yea that is true. I would have backed up the phone first before doing the update.