Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Hello, Which discount are you referring to, the $50 rebate? So basically if i get one from the store it will cost roughly 250 compared to 199? I just got my first back order e-mail, something they failed to mention on the phone when i placed my order....
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Fouad

If you are doing a hardware upgrade, they will add another $50 ontop of the device price. So in total you will see $249.99. You will need to do the mail in rebate form online and THEN the $50 will come out. So on your bill, you will see a charge of $249.99 and a credit of $50.

The reps on the phone, can order the phone for you BUT the computer may or may not show as in stock. Its not the reps fault.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Hello,

Just called and confirmed, since I already placed my order online and it is being processed it is too late to go in store.  No biggie I will wait it out. 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Well that is good to hear. Most likely within a few business days, you will receive the Shipped email with the tracking number & all.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Same situation here. I ordered my Note 2 through the loyalty dept, got the 6GB plan from back in Sept, CID incl. Good price, for what I was looking for. The phone is on Back order though. I ordered it on the 23rd, and have recieved 3 back order e-mails.

I can be patient, and I understand that the online and instore inventories are two separate, non-exchanging systems.

I just have my fingers crossed it comes before Christmas.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Most likely they do not have enough of phones to send out to the stores / reservations & phone orders. This does happen on every carrier as well.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Exactly, not a huge deal.

I got a good deal, compared to the rate plans that are out there ATM, the reps were very friendly and helpful. I've rarely had problems with rogers and when I do it's usually fixed up straightaway. So I can wait.

But the multiple back order e-mails are KILLING me 😄

Every time I get another "Rogers NOREPLY" e-mail, I go *gasp* It's shipped!, only to go 😞 .. still on backorder.

Sad but funny i guess.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

i got 4 back ordered emails.hahahaha ordered myne nov 20th

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

mines been shipped. this is after 3 backorder emails
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Same here! It's being delivered as I type this!

**bleep** you work! I want to be home with my phone!