Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2

i ordered 20th and its still on back order but the wireless live chat agent told they have note2 in stock now..

so much lies

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

The live chat agent told me they couldn't answer anything about orders and that I had to talk to customer service
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Live chat has no info on what the warehouse has & what is going on. They can only tell you limited info. Customer service may give you a bit more info.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

when are they going to ship it?
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

That's what I would like to know
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

I can not give you that info as they never gave me that info. They only told me they got a limited stock from Nokia & they are trying to send them out to everyone. When was your order placed? Also was it online, threw the phone or reservation?
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

i ordered Samsung note 2 nov 20th thru customer service and  i got 2 back ordered email.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Ohkhwaho, how much discount did you get?
i m in the same boat right now I got a 50 dollar credit and they said they "waived the admin fee"

my local rogers have TONS of them atm and I cant even get one because they said its in the process of being shipped AND i wont get my discount if i do.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello alwaysforever

That is correct. If you choice to go to a Rogers plus or any Rogers authorized dealer and get the phone, you will lose all the discounts they are willing to give you. This is similar to the discounta given to the people that waited for the iPhone 5. The store most like will waive the admin fee but nothing else.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

ohhh. i just did swap order with rogers for note 2 and i havent talk to them about the phone yeath...

when was the last time you talked to them?what did they say?