Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Recommend some nice accessories  Smiley Wink

I Plan to Stick Around

Called a few Rogers stores this am. Nobody seemed to be answering.. Was on a mission to visit a few locations when I got a call from customer service.. Got confirmation that they are shipping it today. Looks like they finally got thier batch..almost cancelled my order and contract
I've Been Around

Got my tracking number today, should be arriving tomorrow.  Ordered exactly 2 weeks ago today over the phone.

I Plan to Stick Around

fix for the google now issue. it works perfectly on my phone

[QUOTE=ThaiM;5204127]As per a member on XDA:

Voice output from Google Now can be enabled by changing the Language option to US English using this app from Google Play:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bruce.setlocale&hl=en[/QUOTE]

I've Been Here Awhile

Is anyone else experiencing a slow note 2?  An example would be the very slow start time for the s-note application.  Please let me know, that way I'll know if it's a software issue.  

I Plan to Stick Around

Multi View on Note 2

I understand this is a firmware upgrade. Has anyone heard when it will come to Canada. It has been released in several countries already.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello dave_w_h

At the moment i have not seen anything about the update. Rogers has a tight lips therefor never says anything about updates. Most likely within the next few weeks we should see it.
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks for the quick reply. I hope you are right. Just watched a you tube video on Multi View and it looks great. On a different note I want to thank kapetajr for his response above. I have been posting in a number of forum in regards to the issue around no voice response in Google now. I even went so far as to stop someone in a restaurant yesterday and ask to use their Note 2 to see if it worked on his unit and it didn't. Great job!!!
I've Been Here Awhile

Hey Guys, for those who are waiting to pick up in store, my advice is to call every single rogers store in your area! I got my note 2 on November 2nd and an agent called me to ask if i am still interested. I checked it for my brother yesterday(PS I am in downtown Toronto), bay & bloor has a white and bloor & church has 2 left! Just call them and ask.

I've Been Here Awhile

The Rogers store in Pacific Mall  (in Toronto) has the white and grey one in stock. It seems like they are never out of stock at that store.

I have been trying to get one for the longest time - many of the Rogers stores in downtown Toronto have no stock and/or refuse to put me down on the waiting list. A lot of friends told me to try Pacific Mall because they all got one from them.  I walked in and walked out with my new galaxy note 2 Smiley Happy

The mall also have a lot of phone cases for you to choose from too.

Hope this is helpful for those who are still trying to get it.