Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Just got my (white) Note 2 Today in the mail.  Ordered it on the 30th of October.  I live in Vancouver BC.

I'm Here A Lot

Just got mine today, I ordered the white one on the 30th night through the web. Got 5 back order mail. Today suddenly got it delivered. Then I get the delivery mail. So ppll, if you haven't got ur delivery mail yet, you might get a surprise anytime.
I Plan to Stick Around

Where did you get this from >ROgers is saying that they havenot yet

I'm Here A Lot

I am living @ vancouver bc
I've Been Around

I've been trying to find a Note 2 but at every Rogers store that I got they said they have it but that I have to buy it with a 3 years contract or else they won't sell it and that I is so because it's a new phone. I want to stay with rogers but also buy a note 2, where can I find a Note 2 that work with Rogers. I live in Quebec 

I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone have an issue with WiFi tethering? I can't seem to get wifi tethering to work... the settings don't come up...

I Plan to Stick Around

Taking sooo freaking forever.. Ordered on launch day and still waiting.. Every time I pull up to the house I'm expecting a little note from UPS.. And every time the doorbell rings i'd think it's a delivery.. I do hate waiting.. Gonna do another search tomorrow..
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I didn't pre order I just picked one up at a Rogers booth in Toronto
I Plan to Stick Around

And It's awesome FYI
I've Been Around

Just got mine today. Had to cancel my backorder and made a few calls and found one in Milton. Drove from Mississauga to go get it. Finally. My advice to those waiting is to make some calls and go into a store. Happy trails.