Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Why isnt my Google Now talking back to me? Anyone else has this issue?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@RaptorsTV wrote:
Why isnt my Google Now talking back to me? Anyone else has this issue?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1969023

According to others on XDA, it's an issue with the Canadian version of the note 2.  I'm assuming the same OTA update coming from Samsung coming in the next month or two will address that issue.

I've Been Here Awhile

please fix this Rogers!
I Plan to Stick Around

i have he same issue my note 2 doenst voice reply either. it actually did it once but not anymore i dont know if it has to do with incorrect settings.

I Plan to Stick Around

I did root it and got rid of all rogers/samsung blotware. so cool. just wating for my 64gb sdcard to arrive and one more hack my 16gb note2 will change into a 64gb one.
I Plan to Stick Around

By the way all of you who are compling about the white one well the gray one actually looks way better then the white. I my self was a white lover always had white phone but it seems to much of the same color. the gray one on the ohter hand has a nice metalic looking finsh to it and shines very well in the light. i suggest you try it well you can always return it.
I've Been Here Awhile

Got a HUP through Rogers last Tuesday or Wednesday and got my white Note II today at 6PM, didn't even get an e-mail about my order. How long did you guys charge the Note II for the first time after playing with it? 

I'm Here A Lot

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Got a HUP through Rogers last Tuesday or Wednesday and got my white Note II today at 6PM, didn't even get an e-mail about my order. How long did you guys charge the Note II for the first time after playing with it? 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you get any back order email?

I've Been Here Awhile

No, I didn't get an e-mail on back order or anything. Just received it, also noticed I didn't even receivea macro sim with the box when the rep said they would include it...Hopefully I can talk to them and get one tomorrow at the store or something. 

I've Been Around

I ordered through HUP on Nov 2nd but get nothing even back order email. I called Rogers two times, they say it is in back order but have to wait the demanding phone for more days. I feel I am on 'lower priority list' since I hear some people here get the phone even ordered later than me. What?