Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Ordered mine on Nov. 6 calling *611, got an email saying its ordered but haven't heard from Rogers since. How long have you guys seem the average wait is?

I Plan to Stick Around

@Bluejade wrote:
Anyone in Vancouver lower mainland got the white one yet? or shipping notice?

Nope... 8 business days so far and no shipping notice for the white note 2.

I've Been Here Awhile

Same here... Called last night, still no tracking number.
I Plan to Stick Around

Nope. No whites in Vancouver. Just a lot of asians with $$ pumping up demand ;P..

Ordered online on 30th off contract. Might just go buy one this weekend of craigslist or something. Heard the Bell one is better anyways, with multitask working. Just gotta pay $20 to get it unlocked...

I Plan to Stick Around

Don't bother with ordering from Rogers. Go to a retail store. If you make a few phone calls, you'll find one. No white phones though.
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm really tempted to change my order to a grey one.  Or maybe go to a store and ask for a grey one. But man I don't want to be stuck with a phone for 2-3 years with the color i don't like. 

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Sigh. I'm waiting for mine still. I ordered oct 30th for a white one. I was told when I called they had different stock for different people... Meaning, hardware upgrade has its own line and new activations has another.

Seeing as how Rogers doesn't really care for existing clients, I have a feeling I wont get mine till couple weeks later. 😛
I Plan to Stick Around

I'll give it till the end of the week.. After that I'll start looking for a provider that has the phone.. There's no advantage or disadvantage staying..
I Plan to Stick Around

Any one rooted the phone and get rid of the rogers build in apps?

Please let me know ?

I Plan to Stick Around

@emag7311 wrote:
I'll give it till the end of the week.. After that I'll start looking for a provider that has the phone.. There's no advantage or disadvantage staying..

If you're on a postpaid plan, you have to give them a 30 day notice.  Within that time, you should have your note 2 shipped.