Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Congrats Kapetajr!

Lets see when Christine and I get ours...:)

Nisha...

I'm Here A Lot

Received mine today, galaxy Note 2 white. Ordered Nov 01 expecting it for last Friday or Monday as promissed, got 1 email on Sunday night saying that is on backorder, nothing since then, came home today , found the phone.

I didn't have time to play with it yet, I need to figure out if the SIM card it came with the phone (is written LTE on it) is different than mine in iphone 4 and how to activate my old number. I am wondering if I can input my old SIM card or call Rogers ( I hate calling Rogers Customer Service-every time I get upset)

The back plate looks very cheap plastic because it has no texture and is not straight, has some ondulations. I was thinking white color looks better than grey but now I think the opposite although I didn't have grey in my hand to compare.

It looks like Rogers got stock and many of you who did not received yet the phone will prob get it today or tomorrow. GL 🙂

I Plan to Stick Around

Several white 16 gig left at stouffville rogers plus, go get them now
I Plan to Stick Around

mahone,

how did you purchase it? online or 611? on contract or off contract? where are you located? thanks.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Well I finally decided to just walk into a Rogers store and buy yesterday, ya they had a couple, I got the last grey. I'm sure they're gone now as 2 employees were puting 2 whites aside while I was buying mine.  I was about a year into contract I paid almost full price, I didn't care too much. About 50-100 off. Still trying to figure it out with the $50 rebate. Just glanced at the bill as I was prepared to pay full and don't plan on leaving Rogers in the next 3 years so it really was pointless.

Anyway, although I don't think ANY phone is worth the price of this phone, this phone is a really nice piece of kit.

LTE speed is better than my home internet (Rogers) which is going to cause a phone call to tech support about my home internet being so slow, especially with youtube. Screen is great. Phone is big but even over 24 hours I'm getting used to it, and only looks slightly odd when the phone is up to your head and I hate talking when I can text anyway. As an old Palm user, I love the S pen option.

First thing I did instinctively, like I always do with these smart phones was to order a battery extender. It appears that decision might have been a mistake. Battery appears to be very good. Even with LTE, phone handled my day. Again, only 1 day testing but so far, it's a very good phone.

For my purposes, this phone is definately the best choice I could make. I think if you're even considering this type of phone, you're not going to be disappointed.

Good luck.

I Plan to Stick Around

Yayyyy!! I got mine...just now!

Thanks everyone sooo much for being a family in this time of Desperation and Waiting!! hehe

Off to play with my Phablet!!

I've Been Here Awhile

Congrats!I hope i get mine too. I didn't receive any emails as well my tracking # from 611 said origin scan in concord this morning at 6...I can't wait to get my hands on that thing=_=
I'm Here A Lot

I already had an account with Rogers for iphone 4 and I did an early upgrade.

I'm Here A Lot

by phone I ordered

I Plan to Stick Around

@nishanaqi wrote:

Congrats Kapetajr!

Lets see when Christine and I get ours...:)

Nisha...

Yup got it.  UPS delivered it at around 12PM

As promised on the website when i ordered my white one that it would take 3-5 business days.  i ordered mine no contract on Nov 3 and received it on the 8th via web.  Good job Rogers.