Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2

I ordered the white note 2 standalone phone @ 30th 10PM, got 2 back order emails...nothing else~all the cases and batteries I ordered from taiwan are shipped....hopefully they can all arrive around the same time...

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Kaccak - give them a call i still havent received a shipped email but I got a tracking number from 611 yesterday.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah same here. Never got the email but got a UPS tracking number from 611.
I placed the order around 5 on the 30th.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Ordered my WHITE one on November 3rd online

Rogers sent me a shipping email with the UPS tracking number.  The UPS site said it will come by the end of tomorrow.  

Anybody else got a shipping notice for the white one they ordered or have even received it?

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Apparently only european and asian N7000 version has multi window...maybe when 4.1.2 update arrives?
I Plan to Stick Around

Christine, 

I ordered a white one as well and have the UPS tracking number, but according to UPS, its only the label thats been created but hasnt been picked up yet...So I am not sure when will I get it...

Let us know when you receive it...

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I ordered my white off contract on the 30th online at around 7pm PST. I haven't received any notice other than still backordered.. anyone that bought after me receive shipping notification or tracking number? For a White one.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

nishanaqi,

@UPS site says it was at origin scan @ 6AM this morning in Concord Ontario lol so im not sure if they are just waiting on the thing to arrive? or they have it already?

@nishanaqi wrote:

Christine, 

I ordered a white one as well and have the UPS tracking number, but according to UPS, its only the label thats been created but hasnt been picked up yet...So I am not sure when will I get it...

Let us know when you receive it...

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I walked into a Rogers store in downtown Toronto to see if they have any stock in. To my surprise, the sales lady said yes but then she quickly asked "Are you a new customer or you doing an upgrade?"

I'm doing an upgrade.

She told me the phones she has in stock right now is only for new customers.

WHAT?!!

I've asked her ''how many new customers have you had today asking about the note 2?'' She said no one came in today asking for one.

This is beyond ridiculus.  Good bye Rogers. You have lost a customer today.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I just received mine in white from UPS. it was definately worh the wait