Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Well, what I learn in the last 12 years or so since I have a contract with Rogerrs either for internet or cellphones is that Rogers management takes advantage that our government granted Bell and Rogers exclusivity ( I don't understand on what legal=democratic basis ) and treat people who pay their ridiculous expensive bills, as ...someone place a word for me here cause I can't find one...

What they do right now is hooking up people, cheating by saying we DO have cellphones in stock, do not order from some other company, and actually they don't..they just want to fishhook as many as they can for the next 3 years. Bell sucks too, I was 5 years with them. Many other cellphone companies use either Bell or Rogers Network so these two companies control the pricing.

They don't allow any company from US with money power to run their wireless network and get market competition so we can get at least a better service, if not also cheaper prices.

I Plan to Stick Around

mine also came today (ottawa) but was scheduled for tomorrow by end of day. grey btw

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Most of the shipments will say the next day BUT they will deliver it the next business day UNLESS there is a storm or something going on.

I am glad to see you guys are getting the phone BUT it does suck that Samsung & Rogers is taking this so slow.

This is the same problem they are having with he Nokia Lumia 920 as well. I really do not know what is going on.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Finally got my hands on mine around montreal.

still playing with it,

ITS SO BIG AND AWESOME!

Rogers rep told me it came out today on the phone. however, the store i went only got 3...

I Plan to Stick Around

So after not receiving it today, I called again...only to be told another story...

Its apparently shipped out today now! but the waybill they give doesnt exist for UPS! gotta wait till tomorrow now...

The wait is killing me!!

I Plan to Stick Around

This is worse then being a kid waiting to open the Christmas gift because you know what's in the package..
I'm a Regular

The wait is way worth it trust me! 🙂 I had the iPhone 5 but switched to this, amazing change for me!

I Plan to Stick Around

i called to cancel the phone order, because a store close to me is getting stock tomorrow, but apprently it has been shipped and they gave me a tracking number, if anyone is still waiting i can post up the address for the store that has more coming in tomorrow

I'm Here A Lot

lol

I've Been Here Awhile

Everyone who got their phones; check and see if "multi-window" is working.

You're supposed to be able to long-press the "back" button/sensor and the multi tasking window comes up giving you the option of using two apps at once in a split screen.

Apparently the rumour is that some Note 2's have outdated firmware and this feature isn't working (it isn't working on mine). I'm curious to see if this is an issue with ALL Rogers Note 2's or just the first batch or so.