Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Hang in there kitman.. I was feeling the same way this morning.. I'm thinking that we will get it next week.. That's what I'm telling myself..
Anybody in Montreal Rogers in farview had two white ones but couldn't sell it because the sku was not in the system.. That was today at 1:30 pm
I'm a Regular

@emag7311

I got my grey one from Rogers St. Charles yesterday. They might've gotten more in stock?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

2 questions,

Are the stores selling to people in contract?

Has anyone compared the LTE version with the non LTE international version? I'm very curious about the battery life difference.

Thanks

I've Been Here Awhile

Hey all, I'm one of the lucky few I guess that snagged a Note 2.

As others have said, this phone really IS worth the wait and effort to find, it will ABSOLUTELY BLOW YOUR MIND.

As far as battery life with the LTE version, I have uploaded a screenshot to show you how long it's lasted today (I'm going on 18hrs now)

http://imageshack.us/a/img836/8830/20121106235914.png

Only complaint I have so far is that the multi-window feature is missing and we'll have to wait for an over the air update to get it (who knows when that will happen).

My last phone was the Galaxy Note and it was 110% worth the money to upgrade!

Good luck and happy hunting!

I Plan to Stick Around

Agree with ironside, this phone blows my mind and is the best one so far! Used iPhones for the last four years and don't miss 'em at all!

I managed to pick mine up i nthe stores... I cancelled my phone order after I found a Rogers Plus that had Note 2 Greys in stock.

I've Been Here Awhile

Went to Vaughn Mills on sunday and got the Grey at a T-booth store. They had 2 white in stock at the time. Also check Wireless wave as well if you're still waiting. Rogers plus had "None" but I don't believe them. The first thing they asked if it was for an upgrade. They just want to make money off new activitations, which i can understand.

I've Been Here Awhile

2 white available at wireless wave erin mills town centre., no grey

I Plan to Stick Around

Has anyone who got the shipping email yesterday, received theirs yet?

I've Been Here Awhile

Yep, was scheduled for delivery tomorrow, but received it today around 2 pm

I Plan to Stick Around

Awesome! Lucky you!

Okay...I have a bit of a story...

after someone posted about wireless wave having two whites! I called in right away and put one for hold for me...but before that I had to call and cancel with Rogers 611!

Called 611, and at first..nobody could find my order being placed on 30th! then finally one girl said that she found a tracking number, meaning it must have been shipped!! Got me super excited only to find out that the waybill number was actually from early October for another phone I had ordered!!

Got transferred to Customer Care....same thing there...after a lot of holds, same waybill was given to me..!! Super frustrated now...leaving me in this gray area....Cant cancel and go pick up the white one...neither do I have any confirmation email or waybill number....Seriously ROGERS! 

So, now the guy says that he can assure me 100% that it left their facility yesterday, however there is no right waybill number!! 

I am sooooo tired of Rogers Crap! seriously wish that I had the money to buy this phone off contract and not get stuck for another 3 years!!!

Anyway...I am very hopeful...waiting for it to arrive at my door, however I am also doubtful since its the white one and nobody has recd the white ones from Rogers yet...

I shall wait and watch....just wanted to share!